Is it a Zonda?

Banz

Iv never had anyone ask what I drive before, I have had some kids run toward my 350 shouting 'wow a GTR' I said it's not quite a GTR and they said 'it looks like one' I walked past their dad and he said I had made their day by pulling up lol

• Like 1

I did overhear the woman next door say "he's the one with the Porsche" to her friend after I walked past her on the stairs the other day. I guess I can understand that mistake (although she could just read the badges), but a Zonda is a bit more of a stretch :D

Have to say I'm pretty proud of my town recently this week at tesco and kfc a guy went nice z and another went beautiful nissan. Here's hoping they keep it up instead of the audi and porsche comments that it usually gets mistaken for haha

Have to say I'm pretty proud of my town recently this week at tesco and kfc a guy went nice z and another went beautiful nissan. Here's hoping they keep it up instead of the audi and porsche comments that it usually gets mistaken for haha

Yeah, I prefer the comments from people that appreciate the zed for what it is :)