UPREV upgrades_350Z_370Z

Mark@Abbey m/s

So to clarify Mark, UK DE owners cannot have the Uprev pops and bangs map due to ecu space. I've a 53 plate DE with cruise etc. Don't see me using launch like, but pops and bangs can be added by yourselves once mapping begins correct? just not the uprev add-on.

So to clarify Mark, UK DE owners cannot have the Uprev pops and bangs map due to ecu space. I've a 53 plate DE with cruise etc. Don't see me using launch like, but pops and bangs can be added by yourselves once mapping begins correct? just not the uprev add-on.

Imagine the ECU on the Z as a USB stick, the DE's like yours had a 2GB USB stick and later cars had an 8GB USB stick. Let's assume the Uprev software (that they use to map your car) maps each take 1.8GB of space, the DE's can fit 1 map, the later cars can fit more.

I think the DE's could have pops and bangs, but you would never be able to turn it off as there's no other map to switch to, unless the pops and bangs need some extra software that make the 1 map too big to fit.

• Like 1

My supercharged z used to pop loads and spit flames lol

I think it was due to the high intake Temps as on wot the mix was quite rich keeping things cool but there was a lot of fueling going on

Needless to say it seemed to pop flames from 3rd to 4th quite regularly

Oh that's sounds good haha what exhaust system setup did you run?

Saying that, few people that followed me before did say to me that I popped a flame l, but obviously I couldn't see it lol

Invidia Gemini with invidia de cats :)

• Like 1

Pop and bangs doesn't class as upgrade. It's something Mark did him self (twicked map) to achieve this. So I believe pop and bangs can be added to a DE during normal UpRev tune

Just my 5p worth Ive previously seen posts regarding the Beer add on and they have the potential to ruin engine's so be wary of fitting one of these.

Thanks for the information mate I had a JDM DC2 teg a while back and had it mapped on the road with a lil flame when pushing the car, I believe on the final map they spike the fuel to achieve this.

Edited by Jay M1988

Can you not just add a BR limiter to get the pops and bangs? Also how much does an uprev cost for a de?

BR rev limiter adds a 2nd rev limiter to make the car pop and bang like a car is on a launch limiter , we add tweaking the map to make the car pop and bang on the over run. some cars come out good some cars don't (sorry Vlad)

If you car is a car that has usage multi maps when Upreved I can provide a non adjustable launch control system without the Uprev add on's , when they become available for our cars these are going to cost extra I am afraid. When I add launch control you will lose 1 of the usable multi maps

Uprev is £402-00 inc vat

Thanks

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

BR rev limiter adds a 2nd rev limiter to make the car pop and bang like a car is on a launch limiter , we add tweaking the map to make the car pop and bang on the over run. some cars come out good some cars don't (sorry Vlad)

If you car is a car that has usage multi maps when Upreved I can provide a non adjustable launch control system without the Uprev add on's , when they become available for our cars these are going to cost extra I am afraid. When I add launch control you will lose 1 of the usable multi maps

Uprev is £402-00 inc vat

Thanks

Mark, I have recently acquired an '04 DE 350Z which has a few mods such as intake, plenum spacer, nismo exhaust etc and was wondering if there was an easy way for you to tell if my ECU has been uprev'd? Im quite a distance from you so don't want to book in for an uprev to find out when i get there that it has already been done and I have wasted money on fuel and time travelling down and back.

What is the license allocated to? Is it the ECU itself or is it the vehicle etc?

I would however be interested in having the pops and bangs on overrun if this is possible so if you could let me know a price for that, that would be great.

TIA

Rikki

Uprev is £402-00 inc vat

Thanks

Mark, I have recently acquired an '04 DE 350Z which has a few mods such as intake, plenum spacer, nismo exhaust etc and was wondering if there was an easy way for you to tell if my ECU has been uprev'd? Im quite a distance from you so don't want to book in for an uprev to find out when i get there that it has already been done and I have wasted money on fuel and time travelling down and back.

What is the license allocated to? Is it the ECU itself or is it the vehicle etc?

I would however be interested in having the pops and bangs on overrun if this is possible so if you could let me know a price for that, that would be great.

TIA

Rikki

1st thing is to PM the registration number and previous owners name. If I can tell this way we will need to read the ECU If we haven't tuned the car we will need to fully remap as you cant pull the tuned file from the ECU.

If we need to retune fully pops and bangs come in the tune , to tune a car that has a license already is around £200/300-00 inc vat. If the car hasn't been tuned it is £402-00 inc vat

thanks

1st thing is to PM the registration number and previous owners name. If I can tell this way we will need to read the ECU If we haven't tuned the car we will need to fully remap as you cant pull the tuned file from the ECU.

If we need to retune fully pops and bangs come in the tune , to tune a car that has a license already is around £200/300-00 inc vat. If the car hasn't been tuned it is £402-00 inc vat

thanks

Cheers Mark, I will send a PM a bit later with the details of the previous 2 owners if I can find them as I the exhaust was definitely on wheb the previous owner bought it.