UPREV upgrades_350Z_370Z

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have been chasing UPREV for some development on the on the 350Z platform for some time now we are using ECUTEK o the 370Z platform.

Uprev have added Launch control to new Rom Patches , going to be a charge on the upgrade and the Uprev licence's will climb so the re-map costs will climb a little as well.

1st upgrades will be LAUNCH Control ( you need to have cruise control fitted for this to work (still not had feedback if this will work on the UK DE cars _ CD700_C800 as the EPROM doesn't have enough room to run the multi maps like the later cars REV UP onwards and Imports)

The adjustable parameters for the new feature are:

- Launch control enable.

- Launch RPM fuel cut & restore. (Adjustable with cruse switches.)

- Launch AFR target.

- Launch ignition target.

- Launch throttle position min. (So it only activates at WOT.)

- Launch min speed. (So it deactivates over a set speed. )

- Engine Temp. Min/Max setting. This feature, won't allow the activation of 2-Step, if the engine is bellow or above, set limits.

http://uprev.us11.li...93&e=90812b3096

Also coming sometime soon is

flat foot shifting, ethanol content tuning, boost control, speed density, anti-lag)

Upgrade cost £85-00 inc vat.

Will not be any dyno time involved as long as we tuned the car originally.

Thanks

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 2

Good to hear REVUP are still investing development time in the 350z. Is this an Abbey exclusive or will it filter out to all REVUP resellers?

All UPREV dealers will be able to provide this service(upgrade)

Does the Cruise function still operate normally once the "launch" parameter has run its course?

Cruise will still work like normal/

Loved having anti lag and launch on my del sol turbo! would love it on the zed too.

Anti lag will only before Turbo cars but I have got a good set up for pops and bangs on overrun sorted now for these cars

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 2

Watched quite a few videos of Z1 motorsports testing the new Uprev software on both 350 and 370. They've the map on a DE as we speak and the popping and banging was insane. Great to see uprev updating their software and the 350 de not falling by the way side.

Uprev are going to raise the cost of the licence soon so the Uprev remap cost will rise soon.

At the moment we are going to charge for the Launch control up grade as per Uprev request.

Upgrade cost £85-00 inc vat.

Will hope to have the latest costs soon for the new Uprev price

MIght get this done - still have the bits to retro fit the cruise control onto my JDM - been on the to do list for ages

Hi Mudman,

I'm looking to do the same and have posted a wanted add for the cruise switches.

Do you have the part numbers for the JDM switches, and where did you get them from?

Thanks....

I got the CC module from the US - they assured me they would work on a JDM - pedal sensors from ZMANALEX - I spoke to Mark@ Abbey and he said the ECU needs reflashing so it will recognise the cruise control - Maybe its a bit of gamble but the guys in the US seem convinced it will work - it won't work on a UK CC

I got the CC module from the US - they assured me they would work on a JDM - pedal sensors from ZMANALEX - I spoke to Mark@ Abbey and he said the ECU needs reflashing so it will recognise the cruise control - Maybe its a bit of gamble but the guys in the US seem convinced it will work - it won't work on a UK CC

The US switches are a straight upgrade to retrofit to a US model, so lets hope they work with JDM models!

Courtesy car parts in Texas have these switches for a 2004 model - $62.41:

Manufacturer: Nissan

Part Number: 25550-CD000

Part: SET/RESUME SWITCH

Part Notes: 350Z

Related Parts:

Part Number: 25300-AT300

Part: BRAKE SWITCH

Replaces: 25300-4M400

Price $25.35

Part Number: 25300-62J0E

Part: CLUTCH SWITCH

Replaces: 25300-62J00, 25300-V5000

Discontinued!!!!

http://www.courtesyparts.com/auto-parts/2004/nissan/350z/touring-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/fuel-system-cat/cruise-control-scat/?part_number=2530062j0e