Breaking fire damaged 53 plate azure 350z

Keyser

Is the driver side and or passenger side exterior window seal/trim in good condition / available? The trim strip/seal that touches the window on the outside. Mines corroded bad and finding a good condition replacement is mental xD

Just a heads up, I Received a PM from the OP. He's currently away and hasn't replied here due to personal reasons and will reply as soon as he is able to.

Please bare with.

• Like 2

Just a heads up, I Received a PM from the OP. He's currently away and hasn't replied here due to personal reasons and will reply as soon as he is able to.

Please bare with.

Thanks for posting STYLZ and thanks for the understanding from the other members family matters have got in the way of everything else in the last week or so.

However Buster and I are starting going through the PM's tonight and stripping the Zed over the weekend so hopefully normal service will be resumed ASAP.

We will also answer the enquiries in this thread.

Keyser

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I know these parts have been mentioned by other users but in case they have not taken them for what ever reason, could I please have the drivers side window motor and the drivers side exterior window trim?

Thanks.

Do you still have the left and right rear underbody plastics? They are the parts that cover the w brace ends

not sure if they got binned or not will have to check.

I know these parts have been mentioned by other users but in case they have not taken them for what ever reason, could I please have the drivers side window motor and the drivers side exterior window trim?

Thanks.

pm sent