H-Dev plenum spacer group buy

Richf

hdev%20350z%20plenum%20spacer%20kit_zpsvurmk8md.jpg

H-Dev Plenum Spacer kit Group buy

We have an order of these coming in shortly so thought we would offer a group buy

The plenum spacer adds more midrage power and torque to the DE and Rev-Up engine, we typically see between 5-15hp difference depending on the car

You will receive:

1x Horsham Developments 8mm Plenum Spacer

1x Horsham Developments plenum gasket

Fitting kit

Detailed illustrated fitting guide

The plenum spacer adds more midrage power and torque, we typically see between 5-15hp difference depending on the car

Our usual price is £159.99

5+ = £144.99,

10+ = £129.99

Postage and packing for UK mainland is £5.34

The GB will close on the 15th June - to get involved, get your name down on the list below , we will contact you after this date for payment and shipping details

Additonally we can fit the spacer and remap your car for a special price of £449.99 plus the cost of the spacer.

• Like 1

Roughly 2mm is shaved off the top of the front 2 inlet manifold trumpets/runners.

The theory being this allows more air to reach the front 2 cylinders, which is the restriction we are trying to overcome by fitting the plenum spacer.

It's modified lower plenum designed for the Revup engine, but if it works for that I can't see why it wont work on a DE engine too.

See Motordyne's site: http://www.motordyneengineering.com/index.php?cPath=2_8&osCsid=1c6f5ca491c5f2c0ebb148a80cf714e4

If Motordyne's figures for testing the differences between a 1/2inch and 5/16inch spacer are accurate than it should be a possible gain of 1.664 HP difference for a normally aspirated engine - zilch as you said! :)

The big gains are from fitting the 5/16inch spacer in the first place - as per this group buy!!!

Here is the theory explained on their site - Plenum Spacers & The VQ35 DE : https://motordyneusa.com/vq35-de/

Edited by GrahameJ

Are these fairly to install and do they do anything without a remap?

Pretty sure any performance mod on the zed needs a remap otherwise the ecu just reigns it back to stock hp

Is this true??? Will I see any gains without a remap?? If the answer is yes then please put me down for one also.

Are these fairly to install and do they do anything without a remap?

Pretty sure any performance mod on the zed needs a remap otherwise the ecu just reigns it back to stock hp

Is this true??? Will I see any gains without a remap?? If the answer is yes then please put me down for one also.

You will see gains ,, we did one on Friday and it made about 7hp pre - post spacer but the car had already been mapped so it wasnt really a fair comparison