[SOLD]Modified Nissan 350z 2004 **For Sale - PRICE UPDATE**

Grundy

Just going to copy and paste the advert from my website, sorry if it looks a bit out of place, will tidy up the best I can. -

http://www.teamtarma...-350z-for-sale/

Header1.jpg

Nissan 350Z

Mileage: 92K

Manual

Sunset Orange

UK car – Brembo brakes, heated seats and cruise control

MOT until December 2016

Full Service History

HPI clear

£7000 ONO

image2.jpg

Modifications

Engine...

Competition Clutch stage 2

Competition Clutch single mass flywheel

Custom plenum spacer

GT Spec front strut brace

Takeda induction kit

Up-Rev remap from Horsham Developments - 290bhp w/dyno sheet

Engine.jpg

Exhaust...

Stillen ceramic coated headers

Tarmac Sportz - de-cats

Tarmac Sportz - Y Pipe

Agency Power single exit exhaust

exhaust.jpg

Suspension...

BC Racing coilovers

Drift-works adjustable camber arms front and rear

Cusco anti roll bar front and rear

White-line adjustable drop links all round

Suspension.jpg

Wheels...

Cosmis X206-R

Front - 9.5J ET12

Rear - 11J ET8

20mm Eibach spacers on front only

Yokohama ADVAN Sport V103 tyres all round (265/35/18 front, 295/35/18 rear)

Tyres have been on the car for less than 2000 miles.

Minor marks on two wheels as below, apart from that the wheels are in excellent condition.

Wheel1.jpgWheel2.jpg

Exterior -

Megan carbon fibre spoiler

Seibon carbon fibre bonnet

Carbon fibre bonnet dampeners

Tarmac Sportz side steps

Replica Nismo V3 front bumper

Tarmac Sportz custom JDM flares

Face-lift rear LED clusters

Exterior.jpg

Interior...

OEM leather heated seats

Pioneer App Radio (iPhone compatible)

Bose speakers

OEM steering wheel with cruise and radio controls

Nismo gearknob

Team Tarmac Bride-style gear gaiter

interer.jpg

History...

I purchased this 350Z since the end of 2013, so it’s spent just under 3 years in my ownership.

At that time it had just 63k miles on the clock, so I’ve done just under 30K miles myself.

At the end of 2014, sadly the engine required replacement. I was determined to only fit an engine I felt suitably comfortable with, and passed over many engines of unknown history until I found the perfect one with similar miles on the clock. At the same time, I took the opportunity to install the Stillen headers as it’s an absolute pig to do with the engine in place, along with a new uprated clutch and single mass flywheel. Full documentation of this process is available, and the car has only ever been run on 98RON unleaded or higher whilst in my ownership.

The car has been serviced at regular intervals following the Nissan guide for the service schedule, which is 9K miles or annually. This is also fully documented. I will have an oil change and full inspection of the car completed before I sell, which is booked in.

In the last few months I have also had two new wheels bearings fitted on the rear offside and front nearside. At the same time as this work I had a custom support bracket made to ensure the Stillen headers would never foul the steering rack, which can happen on some installations.

History.jpg

Modifications

Rear bumper -

The rear bumper has been modified for cosmetic reasons, and whatever your opinion it’s certainly been a talking point at shows in the past year! Personally I love it, however all the OEM mounting points are still available should you wish to fit an alternative rear bumper.

Megan Rear Spoiler -

This was the best wing for the 350Z that wasn’t ridiculous money, and the fact it perfectly complements the lines of the car was a bonus. It took me months of searching for the right wing, and then a further few months to track down someone who could import this to the UK for me.

Replica Nismo V3 Front Bumper -

This was sprayed by myself and a friend, which is also documented and available on request. The front end does have the usual stone chips which are routine on any car with a low bluff front end. There is also a slight lacquer over run on the splitter, but structurally both are sound.

Siebon Carbon Facelift Bonnet -

Some aftermarket bonnets can have poor fitment, but as you can see this is an excellent fit in this application. Sadly, in recent months I’ve noticed the edge of the bonnet closest to the windscreen has started to fade and the lacquer has started to peel slightly. If I’m honest, his will need flattening and re-lacquering to tackle properly, but otherwise it’s in good condition with no obvious marks in the carbon weave.

Tarmac Sportz Custom JDM Flares -

Due to my choice in wheels, these were a must-do to properly accommodate the width without running ridiculous camber and having to change tyres every month! These arches were professionally fitted including the cutting of the OEM arches behind them. The wheels have been aligned with a fast road setup along with the ride height being adjusted to allow a more practical drive.

Agency Power Exhaust -

Whilst this exhaust is certainly not the quietest one you’ll ever hear on a 350Z, and that might be underestimating it a bit, unlike some singe-exits it has a wonderful tone and presence to it as well as being loud. With the current decat and y-pipe setup on the car, it’s utterly epic in person! It’s not going to be for everyone, but I feel that it complements the rest of the car perfectly. The video below doesn’t really do it justice, so if you are coming to view the car please bear in mind that this is loud on purpose! All OEM mounting points remain should you wish to change this to something more subtle though.

Summary...

I’ve spent a lot of time and money into making this car into what it looks like today, but at the same time I also accepted that it was never going be a concourse example. It’s thirteen years old and whilst both exterior and interior are in good condition for the age, like anything else that is used as both a show car and a daily drive there is the odd mark and scratch as you would expect. Nothing excessive, and certainly a lot better than similar age cars, but I feel that this would the perfect base car for a vinyl wrap in either something really subtle like a matt grey, or possibly something even louder than the sunset orange. I’ve adored owning this car, it’s proven immense fun to both modify as well as drive, but I now need the funds to buy my first house.

PRICE: £7,000 ONO.

Or

PRICE: £6,000 WITHOUT THE CARBON WING AND AGENCY POWER EXHAUST.

Test drives only with proof of fully comprehensive insurance in place. Inspections welcome. Located in Fareham, Hampshire.

Contact Details...

The car is located in Fareham - Hampshire, South England.

Email/Phone - PM Me for these details.

Facebook: My Profile

How the car looked in the past.

12032219_10206574973026777_7261776330728719528_n.jpg

g-980x600.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

Edited by Grundy@TeamTarmac
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Price update -

First off - DO NOT MESSAGE ME for the Wing or Exhaust. I get daily messages regarding the sale of the wing, so I'm not short on buyers.

I will reduce the price of my car if someone is interested, by removing my Megan Racing Wing and the Agency Power exhaust.

This will mean the boot is left with holes (I will of course plug them up, same way as the wiper delete is plugged up)

The car will then be fitted with a brand new single exit ISIS Exhaust.

So - I'm offering, my car for sale at £6000 . This price is firm. NO NEGOTIATIONS on that front.

This is optional, so I won't be selling or taking off the parts until I have a committed buyer.

• 2 weeks later...