Sold but not forgotten - Thank you Bob, Clark'M, Gareth, Tarmac.

HAMLNJ

Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate your help!

So about 3 months ago I sold my much loved 350z to a great guy from Scotland. Keeping in touch and I believe he is already really enjoying driving her all over the amazing Scottish B roads.

After over 2 years I spent most of my evening hours on this website and I must admit it became an obsession! Carried out loads of work to my zed and enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you clark motorsport, Tarmac, admin, gareth, Bob! and so many more!

Now i have bought my self a £400 MX5, mk2, 65k milage, 2 owners, from a lovely man that just needed it off his drive. genuine bargain! so i thought i would start turning it into a track car and putting videos on youtube as its get upgraded.

heres the channel..https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLxOR3kdpIHcPOE3z-QXnOw

i would really be grateful if you can subscribe and like the first little trailer. I will be uploading as much as i can!

All the car needed is a really good clean, alternator, battery and a service! drives like a beaut! Just put Coilers on it and its looks and driving smart!

Look forward to seeing your comments!

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

at the end oversteer? that was the old springs being cut out. i said to the guy wanting to take out the bottom support arms not to bother and just cut the springs so they can be lifted out easy. its so cheap to mod this car.