350z Headers/ Manifold questions

Easty

I missed out on the same ones!

Personally I wouldn't be touching any of the ebay ones. It's a very labour intensive job to fit them so it would be gutting to go through the process only to find there was fitment issues or they fail after a short period of time.

• Like 1

You planning on fitting them your self or having a garrage do it? Either way I'd like to hear your experience with them as it's something I'm planning on doing next.

It would also be great to see a before and after dyno to see what gains they produce.

Installed Nismo 14002's on my zed a few weeks ago whilst replacing the clutch; most probably my favourite modification. Breathing mods complete and the old girl sounds awesome. It is a ballache and I would not want to repeat it. For this reason I would advise avoiding a product that cannot be guaranteed. I cannot comment on numbers as the car has not been on a rolling road. But its a big thumbs up for smiles per gallon.

Fwiw I got long tube manifolds (the only ones worth having) and a 3.5" single exit exhaust made for £1850, which included removal of old and fitting of all the new stuff. Also it's all stainless steel and using burns parallel merge slip on collectors. The long tubes are to the same specs as the sgmotorsport ones as seen on Sasha's Z, mike Gardner's z etc