Anyone from Yorkshire?

silver/grey 370 living in rotherham, Think I have seen about 2 zeds in the past 6 months, you guys must all be hiding.

Is it you I see some mornings driving under the Tinsley viaduct? I have an orange 350Z with a nismo spoiler

Dont think so, I would be sure to remember a spoilered 350. Haven't seen another z in about 2 months now.

• 3 weeks later...

In in "sunny" Huddersfield

Another from Sunny Huddersfield here. Only ever see a grey 350z up Grange Moor.

Not far from me then, I'm on Wakefield Road, near Waterloo.

Drive past your way a fair bit. But never seen ya car to date. Sure it would notice it, looks mint.

Cheers mate, however it's not mint at the moment as it's filthy.... Can't seems to find a right time to wash it due to the lovely Huddersfield weather. I've seen a silver one up in Almondbury and a black one that always parked near Lidl (Wakefield road).

Thats me :teeth: I live in Brighouse but work near lidl. I do see another Black zed(JDM) near Bradley from time to time, He has the forum sticker in his car, I wave at him but he doesnt wave back :dry:.

I am in north yorkshire - harrogate if anyone is ever about.

Seems like there are a fair few of us scattered around yorkshire, I haven't seen any z dedicated meets put up for a while though.

I have actually seen quite a few zeds in the harrogate area since owning one (i guess you are more aware of them once you own one) but i would be up for a meet.

I work in Knaresborough and have seen a couple of gunmetal zeds recently on A59.

We should organise something. Everthing seems to be midlands and southern

Lets do it, I say we just start a generic thread in the Yorkshire board as we need to know where is best for everyone to meet, i don't mind travelling a bit?

I'm just up the road from Sheffield/Rotherham on Derbyshire / South Yorkshire border . I came up to squires other month wez saw few 370 and was couple of 350 I ended up parked across the road in other field .Didnt manage to see anyone with there motors though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just up the road from Sheffield/Rotherham on Derbyshire / South Yorkshire border . I came up to squires other month wez saw few 370 and was couple of 350 I ended up parked across the road in other field .Didnt manage to see anyone with there motors though

Yeah i was there at that one, was stood around a few zeds in the car park but no one seemed to own them. I had mine on the grass just off the path.

• 1 month later...

'Kinabalu'

I'm pretty new to the forum, but had my zed for 9months. I believe I've seen yours around Calverley as I'm just a bit up from there, my brother lives just past the Thornhill arms so you might have seen me about. Gunmetal nismo, low, wide wheels..

Edited by Jords

I'm inna yellow 370z in grimsby area

Maybe it's you I see sometimes in Brigg, usually in the morning ?

Won't be me I don't think mate, I went to brigg the other day but apart from that very rare I go.

So someone has another yellow!!!

Heh Jords, hi, yes that's me in Calverley, that's makes 3 of us now as Paddy on here has an azure also, no idea where he is thou!!!

Was that you then that I acknowleged in Rodley a few weeks back now?