Anyone from Yorkshire?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be a good idea if we could get a few of us from this area to meet up one evening

yeah would love to, driving round rotherham and sheffield I still haven't seen another zed since the squires meet last month.

What colour is your Z mate? I see a couple driving around and one or two in the cineworld car park, mine is an orange 350 with a nismo spoiler and private plate ending JHW

• 1 month later...

It would be a good idea if we could get a few of us from this area to meet up one evening

yeah would love to, driving round rotherham and sheffield I still haven't seen another zed since the squires meet last month.

What colour is your Z mate? I see a couple driving around and one or two in the cineworld car park, mine is an orange 350 with a nismo spoiler and private plate ending JHW

mine is silver although gonna stop parking in centertainment due to marks on the wings from people parked at the side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

If you can look at sports cars in the park, Newby hall, nr Ripon. I went this year as you know Rich. Runs every year in May. Nothing announced yet on their website but has a cracking array of cars. Lots to do for whole family as well. Would be great to have a forum stand. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

If you can look at sports cars in the park, Newby hall, nr Ripon. I went this year as you know Rich. Runs every year in May. Nothing announced yet on their website but has a cracking array of cars. Lots to do for whole family as well. Would be great to have a forum stand. 

already emailed them but no information being sent out until the new year! 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Ponte! And I've never seen another Zed around. Well, that's not true, but I've never seen a Zed while I've been in my Zed! And I don't want you all worried about why there's a battered Accord flashing at you. I would be WELL up for a meet. I'd like to listen to someone else's Bose for a start, see if it sounds as sh*te as mine. Haha

On the "Audiophile" front, not sure how much better BOSE is supposed to be from a stock system but it certainly doesn't cover itself in glory IMHO. Thankfully the heavy rock played in mine doesn't really care. Ace of Spades is Ace Of Spades at the end of the day :yahoo:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Found a good venue for a meet today

Nice big car park

Guy will put a buffet on for £10 a head in the Bistro

Close to J37 M62 so easy access from Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North Notts ...

How about a meet late March/early April ?

Link to proposed venue does not work apparently so please google

the waterwheel Howden

Edited by ATTAK Z