Anyone from Yorkshire?

how do you enter for the hillclimb? do you need a sprint licence ?

Yes, a license and a few other bits. Loads of info on hillclimb websites. The Harewoodhill.com site has a section on the regs. Roughly, you need membership of a club, MSA speed license, approved helmet, gloves and overalls. Stick a timing strut on the front and you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

North Yorkshire for me, Harrogate. See a few 350's kicking about. Some of you guys are really close, i work in Ilkley so always in and around these areas.

Saw a nice modded azure a couple of weeks back on bolton road coming from the abbey but we were both tanking it in opposite directions so there was no time to wave.

East Yorkshire myself

I'm just up the road - Market Weighton. Seen another sunset with a nismo rear spoiler in Beverley now and then - is that you?

The Sunset in Beverley might be me!

Ah, was about to say it isnt me. Few of us around these parts then!

Ive got an azure but its rough looking atm with cheap arch extensions etc whilst I sort something better out

North Yorkshire for me, Harrogate. See a few 350's kicking about. Some of you guys are really close, i work in Ilkley so always in and around these areas.

Saw a nice modded azure a couple of weeks back on bolton road coming from the abbey but we were both tanking it in opposite directions so there was no time to wave.

Is yours grey ? ive seen a grey one heading in and out of ilkley, has a big wing on the back

im in hambleton near selby 350z theres a couple of 370s that we hang around with we are out for a run this sunday going with a mixed group xkr boxters lotus and how ever else turns up. going to whitby eventually dolby forest on the way that kind of thing.

paul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In in "sunny" Huddersfield

Another from Sunny Huddersfield here. Only ever see a grey 350z up Grange Moor.

Not far from me then, I'm on Wakefield Road, near Waterloo.

Drive past your way a fair bit. But never seen ya car to date. Sure i would notice it, looks mint.

TBH thats one of these reasons I bought a 370Z cos I like the exclusivity of them........ not like a TT on every street corner. I know not as many TT RS about,as I would have gone for that model.

Edited by Z4ZORRO
  • Like 1

In in "sunny" Huddersfield

Another from Sunny Huddersfield here. Only ever see a grey 350z up Grange Moor.

Not far from me then, I'm on Wakefield Road, near Waterloo.

Drive past your way a fair bit. But never seen ya car to date. Sure it would notice it, looks mint.

Cheers mate, however it's not mint at the moment as it's filthy.... Can't seems to find a right time to wash it due to the lovely Huddersfield weather. I've seen a silver one up in Almondbury and a black one that always parked near Lidl (Wakefield road).

silver/grey 370 living in rotherham, Think I have seen about 2 zeds in the past 6 months, you guys must all be hiding.

Is it you I see some mornings driving under the Tinsley viaduct? I have an orange 350Z with a nismo spoiler