DC Molyslip,

andlid

Anyone know what the tube looks like and what the label says for it? Having a hard time sourcing the same in Sweden for a gearbox oil change.

I have found STP Oil Treatment but dont know if its the same stuff or not...

Cheers

Anders

Edited by andlid

Anyone know what the tube looks like and what the label says for it? Having a hard time sourcing the same in Sweden for a gearbox oil change.

I have found STP Oil Treatment but dont know if its the same stuff or not...

Cheers

Anders

I live in sweden to, and i did not find the molyslip in any stores or online shops. so while i was ordering fuchs engine oil(best stuff ever made imo) from opie oils.uk i bought the molyslipp from them aswell. or just ebay that stuff and of you go! :D

• Like 1

I live in sweden to, and i did not find the molyslip in any stores or online shops. so while i was ordering fuchs engine oil(best stuff ever made imo) from opie oils.uk i bought the molyslipp from them aswell. or just ebay that stuff and of you go! :D

Cheers dude, asked Clark Motor sport for a shipping quote but seems to be stuck for a few days , maybe they have problems finding sweden on the map? :D

Whereabouts in Sweden are you? Join the Facebook page "350Z Sverige" !

I am in that group already ;) Oh and by the way, the molyslip did wonders for the gearbox. changed mine to new OEM nissan oil+ moly and it just feels nicer to deal with when cold etc..

i live in Vänersborg ( västra götaland ).

zero response from Clark motorsport, best start looking at other options :p

Just buy from there on line shop. I sent you the link. :shrug:

I tried, halted at the checkout stating they will mail me regarding shipping quote to Sweden... never did so I sent them a mail via their webshop and didnt get a reply there either. Did get it now though via Amazon, far cheaper too btw. So happy out :teeth: