New member, just got myself a 2009 350z 313!

Guys, is this the original radio antenna aerial?

The ways it's been put on is a little odd?

f31b68453c803f1040f82b674a02e309.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's for the phone.

Look closely and you will see small slots for the mic.

Don't forget the OEM Bluetooth on the HR is old tech. The Modern phones might not work with the adapter.

I had my HR (09) for nearly seven years from new, towards the end some phones were compatible, some weren't.

The last phone I used in the HR was a Nokia 735 on windows platform - that worked.

SatNav - update discs are available here:-

http://www.latestsat...gation-90-p.asp This is just a quick example.

Of course all they do is update the maps, and if you are running the original disc, then some pretty new graphics. NO Postcode update/addition of course. Latest maps are 2013.

DVD Rom is located behind the drivers seat. Disc required is on the X7 platform. You can check what version you have on screen, or just eject the disc and look at it.

Or.....

Replace the whole head unit for something better...... How many cassettes do you own??

Then what do I know, I just purchased a vinyl LP yesterday :) and I played it too.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, is this the original radio antenna aerial?

The ways it's been put on is a little odd?

f31b68453c803f1040f82b674a02e309.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's for the phone.

Look closely and you will see small slots for the mic.

Don't forget the OEM Bluetooth on the HR is old tech. The Modern phones might not work with the adapter.

I had my HR (09) for nearly seven years from new, towards the end some phones were compatible, some weren't.

The last phone I used in the HR was a Nokia 735 on windows platform - that worked.

SatNav - update discs are available here:-

http://www.latestsat...gation-90-p.asp This is just a quick example.

Of course all they do is update the maps, and if you are running the original disc, then some pretty new graphics. NO Postcode update/addition of course. Latest maps are 2013.

DVD Rom is located behind the drivers seat. Disc required is on the X7 platform. You can check what version you have on screen, or just eject the disc and look at it.

Or.....

Replace the whole head unit for something better...... How many cassettes do you own??

Then what do I know, I just purchased a vinyl LP yesterday :) and I played it too.

Thanks for the reply mate.

I checked again and don't think its for the phone, as the mic is mounted next to the interior light, please see picture. Can someone tell me if they have this in their HR model? If it is a DAB atenna, can you connect it to the original BOSE unit because thats what it has installed?

34i1kwl.jpg

Recommended tyres on here are Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Awesome grip in both wet and dry.

It will feel like you are driving a different car compared to those "fart" tyres you have fitted at present :lol:

• Like 1