A/C condenser for UK 05 roadster

maz77

Just checked euro car parts mate £137

Thanks mate. Just looked at it, good price. Any feedback on quality?

Use code "SERVICE20" for extra 20% off if you decided buy from ECP (Expires this Sunday, 22nd May)

Edited by veeg33

I think I have one laying around :)

In good shape?

Was working when it came off - I may have another one after the weekend as well - will let you know - drop me a pm if you like.

I'm in Bournemouth if that helps??

I take it you're sure you actually need one? When I used to get my car serviced at Nissan they gave me a free AC top up one year, strangely enough the next year my condenser had UV fluid "all over it" and "needed replacing" as it "must be leaking", 4 years later it's still working fine.

I take it you're sure you actually need one? When I used to get my car serviced at Nissan they gave me a free AC top up one year, strangely enough the next year my condenser had UV fluid "all over it" and "needed replacing" as it "must be leaking", 4 years later it's still working fine.

Is there a way of testing it off the car?

Yes, simply block off the ends and pressurise and check if it is holding pressure.

Yes, simply block off the ends and pressurise and check if it is holding pressure.

Thanks Alex. I shall give it a go