Take 2 let's try again :)

Next little mod ..i picked up some already split and blacked out headlights with halos and uprated bulbs from rene off his twin turbo car i love them they have gone one step futher towards the look im after 

I have also picked up the z1 subframe collars as well 

But havnt fitted them yet 

Here's a couple of pictures I realy need to get out and get some shots as the suns going down the light wasn't the best today 

20200525_145127.jpg

20200525_145154.jpg

20200525_144601.jpg

20200525_135104.jpg

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Justthejedi said:

Looking good mate, loving the lights and wheels. I know what it's like to "crunch" the wheels!....did mine in a multi-storey car park last year, steep kerbs from the sixties not ideal for these cars!

I wanted to burn the place down mate 

No need for them to be so tight 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next little mod to the list to was the z1 subframe collars.

After the success of the gearbox mount I thought this would be a good next step towards getting rid of play in things 

There is no confusion in the rear now mid corner and on power out of corners 

There was a second where it felt like the rear axle needed to settle which gave a vague feeling to the back of the car thats gone.

The trade off is a very small amount of increased nvh but only when traveling slowly as soon as your exhaust kicks in you won't hear it.

Its another step further towards a nice focused road bias car 

20200712_131425.jpg

20200712_131358.jpg

• Like 2

Car is looking spot on mate!

Thanks again for dropping the fuel pump and parts off Saturday mate. Really appreciate it.

I am considering the rear subframe collars as well whilst I'm under there sorting the diff bushing out. Would you recommend them and was it an easy enough job?

10 hours ago, dave_7 said:

Car is looking spot on mate!

Thanks again for dropping the fuel pump and parts off Saturday mate. Really appreciate it.

I am considering the rear subframe collars as well whilst I'm under there sorting the diff bushing out. Would you recommend them and was it an easy enough job?

Cheers pal and no worries on the pump 

Yeah I definitely recommend them and not har to fit especially if you are dropping the diff out 

Get yourself the vibratechnics gearbox mount as well it all nits together and stiffens the chassis up nicely and makes it a much more connected drive 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After fitting the subframe collars I got a annoying rattle which turned out to be drop links I just couldn't hear them before :shrug:

So on with some new oem drop links and the noise has gone 

Then it was time to wash off wales :lol:

The engine bay is going to looking very different soon the new supercharger kit is imminent so busy autumn ahead 

IMG-20200804-WA0027.jpeg

IMG-20200804-WA0029.jpeg

20200804_193408.jpg

• Like 3