We are the Champions!!!

gangzoom

Everyone loves a bit of glory supporting....

Have lived in Leicester for 15 years now. 2016 so far has certainly been a year to remember, winning the League almost as excited as to see Mr Walkers crisps in his underware :)

Gary_Lineker_pants2.jpg

Edited by gangzoom

They are definately the peoples champions. I hope they get some of the glamour teams in the champions league as well. Fully deserved and some of the overpaid dross at other clubs need to take note

Glad Leicester won tbh make a refreshing change. :yahoo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard somewhere that apparently the amount of money being paid out by bookies to people in Leicester is enough to significantly increase the expendable income of the city after the 5000-1 odds at the start of the season.

Greatest story in football ever. Clough's Forest is a close second, but that was a different era. This is utter magic, and a story you wouldn't dare to write.

Can only be topped by Vardy scoring a 90th minute winner for England against Germany in the final of Euro '16 this summer.

• Like 1

Bloody brilliant, as said every neutral fan the country was rooting for them last night. Truly amazing and just shows why the premier league is one of if not the best league in the world today. Hat's off to Leicester and Claudio

Even though I'm a Spurs fan, I'm delighted for Leicester... it shows the big boys that hard work and team ethic will always prevail over mega-salaries and multi-million pound transfer fees. Restores my faith in football a little.

Sorry Ekona but that is rubbish :lol:

Cloughs Forest will never be second, theirs was a magnificent achievement.

Different era though, that's my point. That was back when clubs could come up and have a title shot, not the current era of the moneybags where it's billions to buy a football club and players are making £300K a week. Let's not forget Cloughie was the first manager to pay £1M for a player either, so hardly working on a budget ;)

I have a massive admiration for Brian, and he's ten times the manager that Ranieri is, but as an achievement I do rate this above what Forest did. Just my own thoughts, I don't support either club. :)

• Like 2

I quite liked the fact that all the team were just bundled round a house watching the TV in the kitchen, and they went properly mental when the final whistle blew. It looked more like the celebrations you get when a pub team wins, rather than when you see Citys and Utds of the world win a title :)

Aye, fair play to them but did we really need 25 minutes of coverage in every half hour on the news this morning? I swear, if I see Lineker pop that bottle of bubbly again Ill throttle him.

Fun fact: Apparently what Man United spent in the transfer window last season would have bought every player i the 132 year history of Leicester. Fair ****in play lads, particualrly pleased to see Ranieri do so well after he got shafted at Chelsea :)

Fair play to Leicester, played some great football and stuck together as a unit all season, it's a shame some of the over priced/overpaid tarts don't take a leaf out of their book. Well done, thoutoughly deserved it too. :)

So refreshing to see the big guns outgunned, I thought their recent wobbles were going to blow it but fair play for hanging in there - expecting Man City to come back with a wallop next season but lets enjoy this whilst we can.

Well deserved, they've been consistent right through the season unlike their competitors. The comparison with Nottingham Forest is quite striking, Clough took a load of rejects and molded a yoyo club into European Champions, although I very much doubt that'll happen this time.

Pete