Just Painted Mine,,,,,

Barks

I've always known it as blue and green should never be seen but a girl I know says red and green. How funny

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

but aren't green and red the colours of christmas? :wacko:

Im on the red and green bandwagon. None of this blue and green, thats not a real saying (sorry Ekona's mum).

...but my blood is literally boiling over this vandalism. ****ing aresholes, i'd be on twitter looking for some clever **** to brag about it on line and then i'd be on to him.

If you're starting again from scratch (too soon?) and doing something similar again, try to get the anime character to cover the line where green meets purple. Might help it blend a bit better. Ps If only you'd caught the guy doing it.. absolute scum bag!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

thanks all,

just going to leave it at the mo, if it happends again ill take it off the road and use the bike for a while.

it was parked outside, northampton is a sh1thole these days.

the colors look awsome in the flesh when the sun hits them as there pearl, but without the sun there a bit crap.

it was just a bit of fun and a shame it didnt get finished, was getting large jap writing saying insane for the wing/ door tops, numbers, flags and other bits.

been looking at moving for a while so maybe back after with a candy red or pearl white.

cheers

barks

Edited by Barks
  • Like 2

Man, I can't believe someone actually did that to your car :(. Really sorry to see those pics, especially after all of the hard work that went into your Z.

Was it just parked outside your house and that happened?

thanks for all the kind comments, your a decent bunch!

it was a week ago yesterday and i couldnt even park on my street and it didnt happen again yet?

so ive decided to just carry on with it, if it happends again i will sell it.

just ordered a new lower arm, seams the bushes have a habit of ripping out? and some more decals :-)

IMAG0303.jpg

It might not be to everyone's taste but we're all on here because of our love of cars, zeds in particular and no one wants to here of another het owners property being damaged. More graphics are certainly helping with the look so carry on and it will all come good

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk