Just Painted Mine,,,,,

Barks

hi all, new here,

finally bought a zed, liked them for a while but couldnt bring myself to own a car thats made by a company that makes a micra....

3 TT's, 2 SLK's, a boxster and a crossfire later....

so bought cheap as cat d, roof dented, bonnet hit it,

all mechanics done, swapped out exhaust for scorpion, was decat but way too droney so just cat back now.

finally chance to fix roof, rust, dents and paint it.,

wanted a white car for a while, liked orange and black top, so for some strange reason went green purple,,,,, lol

anyway ill shut up, i know everyone just likes pics.....

IMAG0121.jpgIMAG0122.jpgIMAG0123.jpgIMAG0124.jpgIMAG0125.jpgIMAG0126.jpgIMAG0129.jpgIMAG0130.jpgIMAG0131.jpgIMAG0133.jpgIMAG0134.jpgIMAG0135.jpgIMAG0136.jpgIMAG0137.jpgIMAG0138.jpgIMAG0139.jpgIMAG0140.jpgIMAG0141.jpgIMAG0142.jpgIMAG0143.jpgIMAG0144.jpgIMAG0145.jpgIMAG0146.jpgIMAG0147.jpg

Either colour on its own would be lovely, but that doesn't work as a combination for me. Might be the colours, or it might be where you made the split between the two.

Good effort though, repair work looks great :thumbs:

• Like 8

With racing style livery it could work but I think one of the colours with plain colour would've worked better

That purple on the whole car would've been spot on

Edited by LRF4N
  • Like 1

I admire the work that's clearly gone into it and it looks a really good job. I agree with the comments above where the colour's individually are awesome, just not together in the style that's been applied IMHO, especially on a standard car (with no body kit, spoilers etc).

But it's your car so if you like it, that's all that counts. It'll certainly stand out in a crowd!

• Like 1

a car thats made by a company that makes a micra....

3 TT's, 2 SLK's, a boxster and a crossfire later....

i know everyone just likes pics.....

On the most part we love pics..................... :surrender:

You owned a Crossfire but didnt want a Nissan, isnt there a certain irony about that ;)

http://www.streetfire.net/video/075-top-gear-audi-tt-crossfire-nissan-350z-part_184126.htm

Edited by Jetpilot

Mate as a show car with different shoes on it (like Konig Afterburners) I think it looks properly epic.

2 beautiful colours but it's got to be moved away from stock to properly work.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk