Nismo MK2 exhaust options?

Scooby67

Well i ordered an ARK Grip from Chris at Tarmac Sportz a few weeks back, he was a great guy and the prompt replies to emails was appreciated, i will definitely be buying from them again in the future! I finally got around to getting it fitted yesterday, i was expecting a small improvement in sound over the Nismo exhaust but i was pleasantly surprised that how much better this thing sounds! The noise's it makes on down changes is amazing and very very addictive! Thank's everyone for providing your knowledge on this thread it's very much appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Well i ordered an ARK Grip from Chris at Tarmac Sportz a few weeks back, he was a great guy and the prompt replies to emails was appreciated, i will definitely be buying from them again in the future! I finally got around to getting it fitted yesterday, i was expecting a small improvement in sound over the Nismo exhaust but i was pleasantly surprised that how much better this thing sounds! The noise's it makes on down changes is amazing and very very addictive! Thank's everyone for providing your knowledge on this thread it's very much appreciated!

Any pics or videos of it on your car? I'm contemplating options B)

Hi mate, i will try to get a video and some pics up as soon as i have time. I'm pretty hectic atm but give me a week or so and i will get it sorted for you!

Hi mate, i will try to get a video and some pics up as soon as i have time. I'm pretty hectic atm but give me a week or so and i will get it sorted for you!

No rush. I'm patient

I also forget i posted this :lol:

• Like 1