Potential new 370Z Nismo owner

NismoTom

There were a handful of 370z Nismos for under £30k with dealer mileage on them - both white and black and in both marques - as has been mentioned, you'd be mad to buy a zero miler with the premium that comes with it - you sound like a man who appreciates a deal, hence finding one of these sub-£30k examples is my advice to you.

Good luck with the search :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I know your talking about a PCP deal, but have you considered leasing rather than purchasing.

I take delivery of my brand new Nismo in a fortnights time, costing me around £1800 up front including the VAT and approx £520 a month for 3 years with 20,000 miles allowance per year.

Then I can simply get a new car every 3 years, which suits me just fine.

I know your talking about a PCP deal, but have you considered leasing rather than purchasing.

I take delivery of my brand new Nismo in a fortnights time, costing me around £1800 up front including the VAT and approx £520 a month for 3 years with 20,000 miles allowance per year.

Then I can simply get a new car every 3 years, which suits me just fine.

I agree if it has to be new but that's a lot of money I looked at doing this with a a45 amg but couldn't bring myself to do it

I didn't pays a massive amount more than what that would be for a 2010 gt with 20k on the clock

It even still smells new lol

I paid £28k for my MkI demo model: £7k deposit (p/x my 350z) then £275pm for three years, £14k gfv. 2.5 year warranty, 6 months VED and two free services. Comes to £5,700pa not including tyres or petrol! Expensive hobby but the car appears to be falling in value quite slowly so might have some equity to play with at the end...

My monthly is quite a bit higher than yours but the final payment due at the end of next year is just £9k. Looking at current examples of the Mk1, plus the fact that I doubt mine will have more than 25k miles on it, I'm quite hopeful for a decent bit of equity.

Rearend of the mk1 front end of the mk2 oh and the seats perfect

Somebody in the photoshop requests thread did exactly that for me - Mk2 front, Mk1 rear. I was expecting it to make me want to shell out to do the conversion but it didn't look right at all.

Edited by sipar69