[SOLD]BMW M3 E46 swap for 350z

slipstream

I lasted 8 months with my M3 before getting the Z :)

haha same here and this was after selling my first Zed for an M3,

glwt sale/swap slipstream :thumbs:

Edited by valy
  • Like 1

I don't think you guys are helping with his swap thread. But, just out of interest, why do you rate the Zed higher than the M3? :p

There's a few things like, the V6 does sound nicer to me, but the M3 is a lot quicker, i like the smaller cabin being a 2 seater, the zed does look better to me with a few added parts, just feels more a drivers car to me.

I'm not going to list to many negatives here. What do I miss about the M, errm the adjustable seat bolsters and that's about it. Never felt much faster that's for sure.I know on paper it is but you need to wring it out in the upper rev range to really exploit it. The stock brakes were below par and the steering rack wasn't the best. If I was to get another it would be the run out CS version which addressed some of the issues.

Edited by Zeezeebaba

I'm not going to list to many negatives here. What do I miss about the M, errm the adjustable seat bolsters and that's about it. Never felt much faster that's for sure.I know on paper it is but you need to wring it out in the upper rev range to really exploit it. The stock brakes were below par and the steering rack wasn't the best. If I was to get another it would be the run out CS version which addressed some of the issues.

How strange mine leaves my mate zed and I did think the brakes where better on the M3 than my last zed.

Mine was a manual. Had the Vanos done, boot floor reinforcement.New clutch/ brakes. Serviced at BMW to schedule. Conti M3 tyres and even a full first aid kit under the passenger seat and a full tool kit on the boot lid :)

I traded in a 330ci for it because I had M envy :)

Every month something else went wrong and in the end I got rid because it just didn't have that wow factor I wanted.

Mine was a manual. Had the Vanos done, boot floor reinforcement.New clutch/ brakes. Serviced at BMW to schedule. Conti M3 tyres and even a full first aid kit under the passenger seat and a full tool kit on the boot lid :)

I traded in a 330ci for it because I had M envy :)

Every month something else went wrong and in the end I got rid because it just didn't have that wow factor I wanted.

That's what am missing is that wow factor!

• 4 weeks later...