Less intro more exit stage left

Well after almost 4 years of a fantastic ownership I have finally bid farewell to my "Peaches" a ginger 350z. Only to be seduced by a honking supercharged Range Rover Sport to safely transport my impending first child. So as I leave I leave fond memories but hope you all welcome a new Zed owner to your fold as well as you did I.

I just wanted to say an enormous thank you to all the contributors on here as I have found this to be the font of knowledge for all things Zed. Although, I myself would by no stretch consider myself a petrol head and as such did not have a lot to share, when I reached out for guidance you guys and gals were right there to help, I even managed to find a few things using the search function ;)

Thank you to all for the memories and I hope to be back in a Datsun when I have the inevitable mid-life crisis!

Best wishes

• Like 2

I bought the 350Z when the wife was 20 odd weeks pregnant and she test drove it and signed off the purchase.

We do have a practical family wagon too though, they'd not be so practical as an only car!