For Sale- 2006 Facelift Genuine Nismo UK 350z GT 37.5k on clock

Neilp

2006 06 plate - 300PS facelift GT with 37,500miles on clock. Genuine factory Nismo Car

Dyno'd +320hp at flywheel without nitrous

315hp @ hubs with 50hp nitrous (approx 360hp @ flywheel)

I'm the 2nd owner since 2.5yrs old. Purchase with 15900 miles on clock. Normally off road over winter and usually only summer use.

Full service history

37,500miles on clock (May rise slightly)

Factory fitted Nismo kit

19" Nismo LMGT4's

All usual GT options

Engine

Nismo R-tune long tube intake

Motordyne plenum spacer

Decatted with full stainless steel exhaust

Original ECU has uprev license and map done by RS-tuning in Leeds making 305.5hp before further tuning.

Haltech Platinum Pro ECU

Nitrous Express 100hp progressive kit including heaters and remote bottle control, machine gun purge kit and spare bottle.

Upgraded strut brace

Upgraded engine bay bolt kit with red anodised washers.

Installation of nitrous, cage, seats and Haltech ECU completed by world known tuner Advance motorsport and engineering @ Silverstone. Receipts for work available.

Brakes

Brembo calipers

Performance friction rotors

Yellow stuff pads

Braided brake and clutch lines

Motul RBF 660 fluid

Suspension

KW V3 fully adjustable suspension

SPC adjustable camber arms

Eibach Adjustable Anti-Roll bars with Superpro PU bushes.

Powergrid adjustable drop links

Banana arms have been fitted with Superpro PU bushes

Interior

Custom install Recaro seats with adjustable thigh supports and drivers lumber support.

Cusco dash dodge 7-point roll cage.

Nismo Stainless Steel Gear knob

Nismo 380RS Accelerator Pedal

2x AEM dual band AFR gauges mounted in central cubby.

Nitrous control mounted in centre cup holder which allows remote bottle open and close, purge and heater control.

JVC head unit with iPod Connectivity and DVD capability.

Current condition is very good however front bumper could do with a repray and wheels need a refurb. If car doesn't sell as is, I will be doing this but price of car will increase.

This car has been my pride and joy for the past 7 years. No expense has been spared and maintenance has been done much more frequently than required.

Recently serviced- oil changed, power steering fluid changed, clutch fluid changed, brake fluid changed, gearbox oil changed.

Brilliant car for a daily driver but also prepped for a weekend track day car.

Private plate not included. Car will go back on original plate.

Please feel free to PM me any questions or interest.

£10,000 ovno as is, with all modifications.

13010707_1759279670968702_8968380110981594273_n_zpslhoyl8h3.jpg

12524166_1759279600968709_8084168079973657913_n_zpsji9be2le.jpg

12993636_1759279660968703_5136829029087600638_n_zpsojtjabdk.jpg

13043649_1759279604302042_2976160726843161796_n_zpso4r82bpd.jpg

13000111_1759279640968705_7343816557267694516_n_zps9ctj4rbh.jpg

Cheers Stu! I know, I do love her but with new house move imminent and work being so busy, I really don't get to use her.

She covered 300 miles in-between her last MOT's :(

Cheers Stu! I know, I do love her but with new house move imminent and work being so busy, I really don't get to use her.

She covered 300 miles in-between her last MOT's :(

Nice Zed, didn't recognise it without the decals (much better). I think my zed is in the same boat regarding useage/mileage. GLWTS

• Like 1

Cheers Ceejay! Yes I think I prefer without the decals. I took them off about a year or so ago to try and make the car a bit more usable, as it was drawing so much attention.

• Like 1

If anybody is genuinely interested but the repairs to bumper and wheels (not kerbed, lacquer peel on diamond cut) is annoying them, price with all work done will be £10500

I liked the decals :(

Worth every penny you're asking for it. Still my favourite Zed of all time on here.

I agree with you Dan, ...it actually managed to pull off the decals I thought without looking too OTT. B);)

GLWTS Neil. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I liked the decals :(

Worth every penny you're asking for it. Still my favourite Zed of all time on here.

I agree with you Dan, ...it actually managed to pull off the decals I thought without looking too OTT. B);)

GLWTS Neil. :thumbs:

Me three. I liked it stickered up too, one of my favourite Zeds on here aswell. :)

• Like 1

Not normally a fan of decals etc but your zed looked spot on.

If this does not sell for that price I will eat my hat. Everything has been done and wants for nothing, be a great buy for someone!

Good luck with the sell Neil :thumbs:

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Saw this car on several occasions, sadly the last time was at Martinmacs funeral, it looked and sounded the nuts, but then it always did. A credit to you Neilly👍😎

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• Like 1

Thanks Kev,

I have missed out that the anti roll bar's have been fitted with Superpro PU bushes, and also the banana arms are fitted with the same.

I will add this to my OP.