Club Competiton - Design us a T-Shirt!

Lexx

This is a silly question, but what will they be made out of?

(not that anyone cares) I can only wear 100% cotton, and has it be nice and soft... irritating when buying stuff online cause I can't feel/see the material as well as I'd like. 100% cotton seems to be consistently nice and soft, albeit at a higher price

I really like the funny ones like " oh look a GTR... " OR " hey girl, wanna see my stubby" hahaha

I don't think giant pictures like the scissor doors work, but the outline like the logo is good for T shirts.

Can someone make a shirt with the 350 front end and rear end next to eachother, so like a design drawing? then on the back do the same but for the 370z?

Heres my idea stolen from someones work :Dhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/34/e4/9c/34e49c1ae165e786582e80556498d6eb.jpg

Can someone make a shirt with the 350 front end and rear end next to eachother, so like a design drawing? then on the back do the same but for the 370z?

Like these?

Yeah, a mix of the two would be sweet! Like the specs of the 350 on the front and 370 on the back?

I'm no designer... but that supra one has my ideas :)

It's just to keep it classy and not too " cheesy/childish "

Then sponsors can go on the sleeves? Like Tarmac, Adrian etc? cause lets be real, they're family :D

• Like 1

Seen a lot of those on my fb strudul.

Pretty sure they're 100%, but will check when i get home. Here is the basic embroided T (shameful plug I know).

17760061_10154707358209234_1404060509837663671_n.jpg?oh=2512373db1f2bc601cdbefe13823de80&oe=59A92D22

I am awaiting the first of the 370z shirts similar to the above but with the 370 silhouette, its taking a bit longer than expected.

• Like 1

Haha, I think i'll be getting some from the kids for my birthday. I like with fujiwara tofu shop one too as i've read all of the initial d chapters, but I'm not a white shoes kinda guy. Hopefully the wife knows this. :headhurt:

• 2 weeks later...