Club Competiton - Design us a T-Shirt!

Lexx

Guys and Girls.

Some of you may have read recently in a few threads that the Club plans on refreshing and relaunching our range of Merchandise (a further announcement regarding that will be made in due course).

The club merch has in the past been quite reserved in appearance, and this will remain an option going forward.

However we feel now is the time to liven things up a little, and would like to invite any of you to submit a design for printing on a t-shirt!

Few basic rules -

• Images must be high res as they will be getting put on t shirts

• The forum logo or at least the web address must appear somewhere on the image

• 2 entries per member maximum

• The winner(s) will be chosen by the Team and our decision is final.

• Entrants to contact me via PM when ready to submit an image (please refrain from posting entries in this Thread so that it remains a surprise until we launch).

• Winner(s) will receive a bundle of the Merchandise for free once we are up and running.

Get creating folks!

• Like 11

Hi Lexx,

Will the T-Shirts need to be printed with a limited number of colours, or are you planning to have a photo-quality image printed on the shirts?

If using screen printing you're usually limited to a basic 4 colour design for clothes.

I suck at design, but this sounds fun so might give it a go if I get a spare moment :)

Not sure if I'm being blind here, but is there a deadline? Or will you just wait until you get enough submissions then decide?

I suck at design, but this sounds fun so might give it a go if I get a spare moment :)

Not sure if I'm being blind here, but is there a deadline? Or will you just wait until you get enough submissions then decide?

No deadline as such. We're still a bit away from being ready to launch.

Regarding logo and font. I'll get onto it and update later.

• Like 1

Errr, uncomfortable but you haven't acknowledged my entry. :)

• Like 3

Errr, uncomfortable but you haven't acknowledged my entry. :)

That's because you have ignored the original post and not PM'd me to ask where to send a High Resolution image.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...