Idiot in grey 350

yankeesiter

Spotted yesterday queue jumping exiting the A14 onto the A11, grey 350, personal reg begiinng with C, exiting onto A11 initialy, then jumping into the A1303 lane and overtaking about 7 cars before bulldozing back into the A11 lane. Hope he's not on this forum. Gives everyone else a bad name.

Unfortunately you get idiots in all types of cars. Did the reg end in NT by any chance ?.... :lol:

Beat me to it! Was thinking his reg might be starting with a C, a four letter word ending in "NT" haha

On the way back up from picking up the new Zed, my friend & I witnessed some utterly ridiculous weaving in and out by a wee ned in a red focus as we were transitioning through Dundee. We gave him a wide berth, got seperated by the lights on the Aberdeen turn off and he disappeared never to be seen again...

Until I spotted the wee knobber about 15 miles out of Dundee on the road to Aberdeen, STILL driving like an absolute **** and as I wasn't interested in messing about with him, took off leaving him standing still.

Anyone who knows that Road will remember the speed limit drops sharply from 70 to 50 with a Gatso speed Camera as you get near the Montrose junction - needless to say, while I slowed down for the limit and the Camera - numb nuts was so hell bent on catching up on me he flew past at what was probably a good bit north of 80 mph

Flash, Flash - License gone & I caught the whole episode on my dash cam :lol: - Honestly - was such such an awesome drive back up! :lol:

• Like 9

On the way back up from picking up the new Zed, my friend & I witnessed some utterly ridiculous weaving in and out by a wee ned in a red focus as we were transitioning through Dundee. We gave him a wide berth, got seperated by the lights on the Aberdeen turn off and he disappeared never to be seen again...

Until I spotted the wee knobber about 15 miles out of Dundee on the road to Aberdeen, STILL driving like an absolute **** and as I wasn't interested in messing about with him, took off leaving him standing still.

Anyone who knows that Road will remember the speed limit drops sharply from 70 to 50 with a Gatso speed Camera as you get near the Montrose junction - needless to say, while I slowed down for the limit and the Camera - numb nuts was so hell bent on catching up on me he flew past at what was probably a good bit north of 80 mph

Flash, Flash - License gone & I caught the whole episode on my dash cam :lol: - Honestly - was such such an awesome drive back up! :lol:

Can we see the dash cam footage? :lol:

• Like 6

By popular demand!

Apologies for the **** poor visuals, I removed the initial film protecting the front of the cam but missed the one on the lens - doh!

:lol: Brilliant Gary. :)

Oh and on another note I was chatting with a mate of yours on the GTR forum I joined the other day. His names "imprinted" on there but I suspect that's not his birth name, :dry::lol: ...owns a lovely bayside blue R33 GTR. B)

Even posted a picture of his parked next to your lovely 380RS and gave me a nice welcome on the forum which was good of him. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hahaha that has to be Mark - he's my long suffering friend, colleague & bearded rock-god

He puts up with a lot being friends with me...

Ha does seem like a good bloke. :)

I just joined that forum the other day trying to research the R32/R33 GTR Skylines as they're a possibility for my next car, ...mentioned this forum and my old supercharged Zed so that's when he said "you might like this Fairlady then".

Straight away I knew it was yours. :teeth: Not every day you see one of those beauties so I knew it was yours especially with him being in Aberdeen too. ;)

• Like 1

By popular demand!

Apologies for the **** poor visuals, I removed the initial film protecting the front of the cam but missed the one on the lens - doh!

Good ol' Karma! :thumbs:

That laugh though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Hodaka