Japshow - 10th July

Kentar0

Cheers for sorting the day Mark and sorry not to catch up with you after your hard work..

Adam, so you were the one that parked so close to the tyre hole in the bog! Didn't see you around your car at any time though otherwise would have come and said hi :)

• Like 2

I went for the day, my first jap show and I'm a bit disappointed tbh took some cash hoping there would be some decent stuff for sale, all there seemed to be was sticker stalls or clothes, the odd stall selling gearnobs.

The shows I used to go to would have everything you need from wheels to alloy rads,diffs etc etc and even a second hand auto jumble that breakers sett up.

• Like 1

I went for the day, my first jap show and I'm a bit disappointed tbh took some cash hoping there would be some decent stuff for sale, all there seemed to be was sticker stalls or clothes, the odd stall selling gearnobs.

The shows I used to go to would have everything you need from wheels to alloy rads,diffs etc etc and even a second hand auto jumble that breakers sett up.

I was abit in the same boat as you, first ever jap show..and dissapointed in the lack of stalls.

I know every dub show ive ever been too you can pretty much buy anything and everything.

Anyone buy any of the auto perfection stuff? My mate bought there wax kit and he threw in about £20 worth of free stuff with it as well!

Yeah some of the Ford shows I went to years back used to have as big an area for traders as the whole show consumed there, but then I don't think that is a particularly big show? Certainly not compared to Ford Fair at Silverstone or Trax at Silverstone (not sure if that's still going)

Hopefully some of the other shows later in the year will have more trade stands! Nissan Day at Rockingham I am guessing might be a decent size..

Trade stands on a whole don't seem to be as good as they were years ago. You used to be able to buy (when they were in) body kits spoilers wheels etc now all there is is sticker stands. I did get a cool Bride backpack for work though.