What the Story

hows it going ,new to the forum,going to buy a 350z tomorrow,im a little obsessive when i buy a new car and i found the forum great,convinced me to buy,i have a alfa v6 2.5 156(reflex green chrome spinners bodykit)great car but i have it a couple of years and want a change.on the alfa forum its all about the problems you might have or will have but here its just people worried about colour, sat nav etc,i found this very funny after all the reliability with the alfa,anyhow im irish and plan to post as much as possible so i said id introduce myself,the car im buying was an english jap import and i was wondering does anybody out there have any info on it(i know their thousands out there but this you would remember its silver with 20" anteras carbon bonnet and wing greddy bodykit,the car looks unreal but i have a feeling it might have had a hard life before it got done up)anyway any info i would grateful for and thanks ,all the best (not sure if i got the picture up im new to forums)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site, mate! :thumbs:

Good to see Joe's old car back with us.

No four letter words on here please - kids do get access to the site. :)

understood,not thinking straight over the car lol :surrender:

No probs. I can understand that! ;)

Welcome to the site, mate! :thumbs:

Good to see Joe's old car back with us.

No four letter words on here please - kids do get access to the site. :)

:blush: but Digsy you have just used 10 telling us ;)

(couldn't resist - sorry :surrender: )

fell through at last minute, gutted,got blue z instead gt spec standard,ill try not to disappoint the chavs so heres was im ordering visage b front lip,bomex sideskirts,the one with two vents,nismo back add ons,chargespeed carbon addon(is bolted on to original back bumper i think(hope)that covers kit seibon ts11 carbon bonnet,veilside gt111 carbon wing, loved them on joes old car, 20"foose nitrous alloys (couldnt help myself) :teeth: