Spark plugs for a 350z TT?

Kerry

Im looking to replace my cars current spark plugs. Ive just bought the car which is a twin turbo, and i know its running HKS Super Fire Racing spark plugs iridium heat range 8 currently but I want to give the car a good service and replace them with either the same again or something similar can anyone point me in the right direction to order some or have a part code I can use?

I spoke to opie oils but they wasn't too sure on what would fit.

Any equivalent plug whether copper core, platinum or iridium will be fine, not over keen on iridium for boosted application's myself, too fragile IMO.

Not sure about heat range 8, seems a little too cold to me, but cant remember if std is 5 or 6, but if its been mapped with 8 then stick to that, as a lot of tuners seem to use a cold plug as a safety measure.

The size type is designated by the plug number, just pull one and make a note of the number, then you can go to factor, or on line shop and they should be able to cross reference to get you any equivalent make of the same type, IE reach, thread size, extended tip, resistor etc etc.