[SOLD] Cobra and Berk HFC's for DE Engine

longsh07

Cobra and Berk HFC's for DE engine - £275 each pair posted

Please note that the reason for sale is that my car will not pass an MOT emissions test with either of the HFC's fitted. The Cobras HAVE passed MOT's on the previous owners car but would not go through while on mine so I have switched back to stock cats.

Cobra HFC's - SOLD

Berk HFC's - SOLD

Berk HFC's were purchased new from Tarmac in late 2013, fitted to the car in April/May 2014, and have been removed this month. The Berks were wrapped in the hope that they might retain enough heat to bring the numbers down however since seeing the report, this isn't going to work. Will be sold wrapped but its easy enough to remove.They have not been back on the car since being wrapped so the wrap will smoke slightly after fitting. Also to note that the Berks come with O2 sensor spacers hence the longer O2 ports.

26363095821_c918c9e1ad_k.jpg

Edited by longsh07

surprised that your car didn't pass.

I had HFC's on mine and they passed. I'm wondering if you have any other modifications that might affect your emissions testing?

See first post.

Cobra HFC's were purchased second hand from a fellow forum member (Kaveney) for the above price in January this year. They have only been on my 350 for a couple of days before they were removed.

I never had the car back while the cobra HFCs where fitted

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

were they new second hand from the other owner then? or do you not know how long he had them for?

IIRC he had them from new, fitted by Abbey Motorsport in 2014

• 3 weeks later...

Cobra HFC's sold.

Berks still available

Any idea why the Berks didn't pass the emissions test? I'm interested in the Berks but was wondering if you have any room to move the price? :)

Cobra HFC's sold.

Berks still available

Any idea why the Berks didn't pass the emissions test? I'm interested in the Berks but was wondering if you have any room to move the price? :)

Afraid I've got no idea why they won't pass. Me and the MOT guy tried to get them hot (pre wrapping) but couldn't get then through. Has exactly the same results with the cobras as mentioned above. Will drop you a PM

• 3 weeks later...