[SOLD] Reverse Camera

cs2000

Hey guys, for sale I have the reverser camera taken off of my 350Z, this fits all models both facelift and Non.

It replaces one of your number plate light housings entirely and allows you to have a reserve camera. This one has the reverse guidelines imprinted ontop the image digitally by the camera.

You obviously need a screen to view this on, but many modern head units support reverse camera features.

The camera has been used, but is perfectly functional, but it comes with a new power lead which you simply splice into the reverse bulbs power feed so the camera turns on when you hit reverse and a new video cable which is long enough to run to the front of the Z.

Asking for £13.00 inc postage (UK only obviously)

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

Edited by cs2000

Locking thread in 5, 4, 3, 2,.... :lol:

That's my way of saying this won't hang around long. ;) GLWTS. :thumbs:

Holy crap that was quick! haha, I thought this would stick around for a bit TBH. Glen, I do have your PM, but HP was in there first, you're of course second if it falls through!

Bah, got email notification of this whilst out and about and thought I will jump on that when I get back, should have ignored guests at meal and posted from my phone. No point wishing you good luck any more either since it seems it has a new home. I will take 3rd reserve if all hell breaks loose and noone above takes it ;)