SIMPLY JAPANESE 2016!!!

z32bolt

so from what i am reading as long as we have a club pass and in place before 9.30 that will be ok....quick question can we still pay on the gate ? and how do we go about getting a pass ?

• Like 1

Hi Bob, yeah that's how interpreted it as well. The pass issue hasn't been explained in how it will be formatted but my assumption is it will be a club denotion rather than an individual. The main reason I suspect this and the answer to your other question because you can indeed pay in cash, on the door on the day. So there is no way for them to pre send these passes to attendees.

Right this is the current list. As you can see theres quite a few people now attending from across the three clubs. All members must be on site and in positition at Beaulieu Motor Museum by 9.30am at the latest. For arrival arrangements there are two options. Please use the entrance marked "Simply Japanese Additional Entrance" this is on he other side of the village on B3054, the main entrance will NOT open until 9am.

Either arrive casually and be parked up as it suits you before 9.30am.

or

There is a Rally point to catch up and join the convoy which will depart at 8.15am from The Applemore Tesco, the address for that is as follows;

Sizer Way,

Dibden,

Southampton

SO45 5JA

If I could request those that do wish to be in this group are present for 8am as we will be leaving at 8.15am sharp, if your late and the convoy has left then I do apologise but we have alot of cars to get into the site, plese make your way to the showground. Im sure it doesnt need to be said but Tesco have never moaned at us using this as a collection point, the store is closed at this time but any anti social driving and behaviour could jeapordise this option in future. DONT be a plank. Equally as previously mentioned its a 40mph limit most of the way with livestock everywhere so please stick to this whilst were in convoy, the clubs dont need any unwarrented attention.

I am still awaiting confirmation on these vechile club passes, I can only assume these will be generic print out affairs similar to what we did off our own back last year. Soon as I know I will inform you guys.

Updated list;

From 300zxclub

1. Stephen/Z32bolt

2. Andrew/AndrewG

3. Scott/sdriver73

4. Simon/Mondo

5. Gary/GSC60

6. Simon/Funkysi

7. Richard (and Julia)/RichardSmith

8. Chris/chrisbasildon

9. Joel/Joely

10. Howard/Bigh

11. Rhys (And a friend)

12. Veilside

13. TheRealNips

14. Nickz32

15. Coopd

16. Scoobydoo67

17. ADLphoenix

18. Art123

19. IceWhiteBear

20. Pete Ace

21. Allamo

22. Nick Miami

23. TheRealNips

24. Nemesizx

25. ZEDDash

From Zclub

1. Candy Red

2. Huw

3. Russell

4. Ped

5. Ben240z

6. Farmer42

7. Luddy

8. Julian

9. jimyj

10. 8658kv

11. Fairlineguy

From 350uk

1. Andyhut

2 Jetpilot

3. Tomb

4. Andy James

5. Buster

7. Bababongles

8. Terry06

9. Edd20022

10. GT4 140/176

11. Foordy

12. Amyzed

13. Panman

14. Humpy

15. Jamez87

16. Stuggerz

17. Dday

18. Dunks

19. Mr shaggy

20. Mikeyazure plus 1.

21. glrnet

22. GizmoGold

23. Flex & Mrs

24. Bearface

Here's to a great day out and if the weathers like this it will be fantastic. Any thing you guys need to ask or anyone ive forgotten to take off the list or put on just flag it up and I will amend things. Im out the country over the next few days after tomorrow so please give me a little time and patience getting back to you.

Hi all , if it's at all possible I'd like to catch up with a few at tescos as I still absolutely love a nice zed ! so I'll pop along in my Bmw . So please don't stone me if you see a traitor at tescos :)

Prepare to be stoned :p

• Like 1

Right this is the current list. As you can see theres quite a few people now attending from across the three clubs. All members must be on site and in positition at Beaulieu Motor Museum by 9.30am at the latest. For arrival arrangements there are two options. Please use the entrance marked "Simply Japanese Additional Entrance" this is on he other side of the village on B3054, the main entrance will NOT open until 9am.

Either arrive casually and be parked up as it suits you before 9.30am.

or

There is a Rally point to catch up and join the convoy which will depart at 8.15am from The Applemore Tesco, the address for that is as follows;

Sizer Way,

Dibden,

Southampton

SO45 5JA

If I could request those that do wish to be in this group are present for 8am as we will be leaving at 8.15am sharp, if your late and the convoy has left then I do apologise but we have alot of cars to get into the site, plese make your way to the showground. Im sure it doesnt need to be said but Tesco have never moaned at us using this as a collection point, the store is closed at this time but any anti social driving and behaviour could jeapordise this option in future. DONT be a plank. Equally as previously mentioned its a 40mph limit most of the way with livestock everywhere so please stick to this whilst were in convoy, the clubs dont need any unwarrented attention.

I am still awaiting confirmation on these vechile club passes, I can only assume these will be generic print out affairs similar to what we did off our own back last year. Soon as I know I will inform you guys.

Updated list;

From 300zxclub

1. Stephen/Z32bolt

2. Andrew/AndrewG

3. Scott/sdriver73

4. Simon/Mondo

5. Gary/GSC60

6. Simon/Funkysi

7. Richard (and Julia)/RichardSmith

8. Chris/chrisbasildon

9. Joel/Joely

10. Howard/Bigh

11. Rhys (And a friend)

12. Veilside

13. TheRealNips

14. Nickz32

15. Coopd

16. Scoobydoo67

17. ADLphoenix

18. Art123

19. IceWhiteBear

20. Pete Ace

21. Allamo

22. Nick Miami

23. TheRealNips

24. Nemesizx

25. ZEDDash

From Zclub

1. Candy Red

2. Huw

3. Russell

4. Ped

5. Ben240z

6. Farmer42

7. Luddy

8. Julian

9. jimyj

10. 8658kv

11. Fairlineguy

From 350uk

1. Andyhut

2 Jetpilot

3. Tomb

4. Andy James

5. Buster

7. Bababongles

8. Terry06

9. Edd20022

10. GT4 140/176

11. Foordy

12. Amyzed

13. Panman

14. Humpy

15. Jamez87

16. Stuggerz

17. Dday

18. Dunks

19. Mr shaggy

20. Mikeyazure plus 1.

21. glrnet

22. GizmoGold

23. Flex & Mrs

24. Bearface

25. Short Paul

Here's to a great day out and if the weathers like this it will be fantastic. Any thing you guys need to ask or anyone ive forgotten to take off the list or put on just flag it up and I will amend things. Im out the country over the next few days after tomorrow so please give me a little time and patience getting back to you.

Added Short Paul to the list :thumbs:

Right then guys, we're in count down. The fabled flyer has come, so please have a little click of the image, save it and then print it off.

image_zps6lmxibfm.jpg

Do not forget to access the show via the "additional entrance" on the B3054, which will open at 8am. The main entrance will NOT open until 9am and is the public entrance.

I've had a a request from Formidable HQ to chat about some filming, be interesting to see what they are after.

Weather forecast is for sun so here's to a great show.

• Like 4

Oh and I assume we'll be in the skyline, but possibly the zed if it's an issue or the mrs would rather be in the zed :wacko:

Can i turn up in a r35 then :)

Yes but that doesn't answer my question.

So I'm bringing the r33 anyway, as Stugart doesnt want answer, I'll either be with you or not, I'll still be with you either way obviously.

We're camping in the new forest, boom.

When you coming down mate? New forest show is on at the moment, finishes tomorrow evening and is always a good day. If not look forward to catching up Sunday :thumbs: