2005 Kuro Black GT 350z For Sale

embrace

Morning all,

Right unfortunately the time has come to sell my zed L It is in immaculate condition inside and out. The only reason for sale is I now need something more practical to carry the kids around.

Heres a few details.

It’s a 2005 Model in the cheaper tax bracket

Current mileage 28,320

Only 2 owners (including myself)

Full service history (see pictures soon)

GT Edition in Kuro black with the usual extras, heated leather seats, bose sound system.

Mods:

Invidia true dual exhaust with burnt stainless tips (still have the original)

Berk Sports Cats (Sounds amazing with the invidia exhaust) (Still have originals)

Plenum spacer

Iriduim spark plugs (1,000 miles)

Pop charger air filter (still have the original box)

Volk GTs 19†Alloys (still have the original wheels)

Tyres pretty much brand new only covered 4,000 miles Toyo proxes T1-R Front 245/40/19 Rears 275/40/19

Front splitter

Stainless steel front grille

Nismo rear spoiler

Brembo brake pads and grooved discs all round (approx. 1,000 miles)

Red stainless steel braided hoses all round (approx. 1,000 miles, brake fluid flush at same time)

Rear diff oil changed approx. 2000 miles ago

Not really sure on price as I haven’t seen many examples of this low mileage with the mods/alloys so was hoping for some feedback.

As it stands I was hoping for around £13,000 or around about £10,000 without the alloys/exhaust as you can see from pics it really is an immaculate example.

20160330_180827.jpg

20160330_180844.jpg

20150510_135240.jpg

20150510_135307.jpg

Edited by embrace
  • Like 1

Might find it hard to sell without an MOT?

Unless my reg check is wrong (free one online).

Good looking example, but price is abit strong if i'm right ^^, that's around early 370 price range.

I'd be interested for around 8500ish if the mileage all checked out in service history and a reputable comprehensive reg check, minus the wheels and exhaust. B)

As above, if it was around £10k with the mods, I'd snap it up if milage checked out. £13k seems a bit steep as you can get a supercharged Zeds for that sort of money. But a stunning Zed regardless. GLWTS

I will post a pic of service history later to prove mileage. All garage stamps (most nissan dealers) except the last 2 which I have done myself. I have stapled in receipts for parts used to prove :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...