Introducing my new Zed - Fairlady Z Version Nismo 380RS

-G-

A few have suggested subtle modifications; would it not be best to keep it OEM and preserve its value/maximise appreciation? I suppose you could keep all of the parts...

Just needs a stubby really :lol: .

Pete

• Like 3

Stunning car mate, is this show at knockhill ?, would love to see this in the metal.....so to speak

No pal it's at Ingleston @ Edinburgh airport :-)

Hope to see you there!

Aye I'll be there I would think, will come and say hello, then ignore you whilst getting up close and personal with the 380 RS :D:lol:B);)

Spec sheet says 350PS at the crank, but I'm not convinced.

Feels a bit more than that but without a dyno I won't have conclusive proof. She is very, very quick though!

Edited by -G-
  • Like 2

Just as an FYI I took the 380RS to the GT Scotland meet but it was a bit of a washout with the weather being so poor - nobody had a clue what the car was, either! Didn't bat an eyelid letting me park next to the Porsches though so clearly looked like it belonged.

Club Turismo (the wee car club Jeff & I are in) have confirmed our stand at the Scottish Car Show again this year so if you fancy feasting your eyes on a Honda NSX, Top Secret Gold GTR demo car, Stillen Supercharged 370z & of course Jeff & My own Zeds - be sure to come along :-)

I appreciate some of you will be doing the Crail Track Day on the Saturday so you might be convinced to make a weekend of it!

Hope to see some of you there. :-)

Is there another stillen charged 370z in Scotland? Who's got that one?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just as an FYI I took the 380RS to the GT Scotland meet but it was a bit of a washout with the weather being so poor - nobody had a clue what the car was, either! Didn't bat an eyelid letting me park next to the Porsches though so clearly looked like it belonged.

Club Turismo (the wee car club Jeff & I are in) have confirmed our stand at the Scottish Car Show again this year so if you fancy feasting your eyes on a Honda NSX, Top Secret Gold GTR demo car, Stillen Supercharged 370z & of course Jeff & My own Zeds - be sure to come along :-)

I appreciate some of you will be doing the Crail Track Day on the Saturday so you might be convinced to make a weekend of it!

Hope to see some of you there. :-)

Is there another stillen charged 370z in Scotland? Who's got that one?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tom has one...he's on the forum

106c8934c7223f3816ac4028337d6437.jpg

35a0e57015a2c35a9ad78e5a5de84afc.jpg

Edited by ZeppoJeff

• 2 months later...

So I forgot to update the thread with the small modifications I'm permitting myself to do. namely a stubby aerial, LMGT4 wheels courtesy of ZMANALEX & some decals :-)

13392166_962348430530495_8172350194775404216_o.jpg13392063_10157000898030300_9138245309177541415_o.jpg13323796_10157000899875300_6981596435207904299_o.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...