Traders who import from the USA.

nrenz123

Do any traders who import from the USA offer a service where they'd allow members to add items to their shipment?

Due to the larger community in the USA there's always items for sale on the forum but they are reluctant to send to the UK :(

Do any traders who import from the USA offer a service where they'd allow members to add items to their shipment?

Due to the larger community in the USA there's always items for sale on the forum but they are reluctant to send to the UK :(

Loads of companies are happy to ship to the UK, i had no issues with CZP or Z1 Motorsports. its the import tax that bites you in the bum lol

speak to this guy:

http://www.langysrodshop.co.uk/

He'll import anything you want, you paypal him the money at a 1:1 exchange rate (so $350 would be £350), then he buys it for you and takes care of flying it in, customs and vat charges etc. He can get most things in within a week! You just then collect it from Watford, or pay a small charge for onward shipment. I've used him a couple of times, so easy and hassle free :)

• Like 2

speak to this guy:

http://www.langysrodshop.co.uk/

He'll import anything you want, you paypal him the money at a 1:1 exchange rate (so $350 would be £350), then he buys it for you and takes care of flying it in, customs and vat charges etc. He can get most things in within a week! You just then collect it from Watford, or pay a small charge for onward shipment. I've used him a couple of times, so easy and hassle free :)

Thats exactly the sort of thing i wanted. cheers.