Is RT performance still trading?

Tickettone

I have tried to contact RT performance numerous times in order to get front splitter painted and rear spats painted as well as get them all fitted.

I haven't yet had a reply for past few days. I've just called them and left a message. Hopefully they will get back to me as I want to get the work done next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been there and used them. they do a good job.

for that reason, they are very busy! their waiting list was about 8 weeks when i went (12 months ago).

just keep trying. i found a good email subject title helped. an email saying 'quote' wont help. try 'Quotation for Reg AC12 PDD with splitter'

it helps them spot an email from someone who wants work, and someone whos bored and fishing for quotes.

• Like 1

Funny topic :)

http://rt-performance.co.uk

RT Performance is very much alive, use the numbers on the website to call or feel free to come in for a chat if you live nearby.

Taras (owner of RTP) is extremely busy, they have 15-20 cars they're working on at any time, hence he might be slow in replying sometimes to emails or messages, but phone calls are the fastest way to get through him.

I've notified him about this topic, he should be here shortly to reply.

That's a ridiculous way to do business.

What sort of ungrounded statement is this?! You haven't done business with us at all.. Generalising like this is ridiculous.

He's always negative lol!!

True keyboard warrior! :)

• Like 2

That's a ridiculous way to do business.

What sort of ungrounded statement is this?! You haven't done business with us at all.. Generalising like this is ridiculous.

Ungrounded? Hardly.

Pritchard, who has used you, has said that you tend to reply more to emails with flowery subjects in the title. If that's wrong then fine, I hold my hands up, but guess what? The fact that you tend to ignore this place unless prompted by your mate (your last post was January, I notice) kinda also gives the game away. The OP has been desperately trying to get hold you of you with zero luck, and I very much doubt that if Adrian hadn't prompted you that would continue to be the case.

And yes, I am negative, especially when confronted with BS. I have a relatively low tolerance for stuff like that. Although I'm not a keyboard warrior at all, I'll happily say whatever I say on here to your face. Ask Amy if you want proof.

Taras, I'm sure your work is good and I'm not knocking that at all. What I was implying is that choosing to reply to customers selectively on whether or not they choose to decorate the subject line on their email is a ridiculous way to do business. Of that, I'm pretty sure you'd agree with me.

Ekona mate. That was Pritchards comment and not how Taras runs his business. If Taras had said that then fair comment but he didn't.What relevance has the last date he visited this site got to do with anything ?. He hasn't signed up to anything that says he has to regularly visit this site. Call him like you would most garages if you want to discuss work,not post messages on a forum.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

I was going off a customer review, like most people do. The fact that customers have been trying to get through to him and cannot because he can't/won't return phonecalls or emails would seem a trifle daft to me, especially if what Pritchard says is true, however clearly it's working for Taras.

You're right, he doesn't have to visit here, so fair comment on that. However, the fact his first visit in two months is to have a pop back at me rather than apologise for not contacting the OP speaks volumes. That said, this thread is doing the OP no favours and I've made my point, so I'll leave it at that. People are free to make up their own mind as to whether they would want to deal with someone who is clearly difficult to get hold of.

• Like 1

I'm choosing to spend my valuable time replying to my customers instead of giving more reasons for someone with a key board (whom I don't even know) to waste more lines.

not going to lie, it's a bit ironic to say that on a thread started specifically because you haven't been :lol:

Case closed though as clearly RT are doing well so the OP can be happy and we can all have cake and move on now :lol:

• Like 1