Wings and Wheels at Dunsfold 28th of August.

DDay

1. DDay - CF54 VGL - Blue - parade. +1 PAID.

2. Darkside- DK51 DEZ - GM - parade (If not too low) - +1 (maybe)

3. Payco -PA04YCO - GM - Parade PAID

4. Zippypooz - N44SSN - GM - Parade (if not too low) +1 PAID

5. terry06 - FX05 PVT- Yellow - parade +1 PAID

6. Chippychip123 - UK04 ZED - Brickyard Red PAID

7. Edd20022 - GU56 AZO - Kuro Black - parade - +1

8. Dunks - PHZ 4136 - Sunset Orange - Parade (if not too low) +1

9. GizmoGold -G15MO V - Blue - +1 PAID

10. nismoandy - WP06 FNX - Silver - Parade (if not too low) PAID.

11. Rs200 -X5 HPL - GM - Parade PAID

12. Jamez87 - vlz 9272 - gun metal PAID

13. Rich260- OG04LEX- Parade PAID

Thanks everyone for getting the Payments in :)

1. DDay - CF54 VGL - Blue - parade. +1 PAID.

2. Darkside- DK51 DEZ - GM - parade (If not too low) - +1 (maybe) PAID

3. Payco -PA04YCO - GM - Parade PAID

4. Zippypooz - N44SSN - GM - Parade (if not too low) +1 PAID

5. terry06 - FX05 PVT- Yellow - parade +1 PAID

6. Chippychip123 - UK04 ZED - Brickyard Red PAID

7. Edd20022 - GU56 AZO - Kuro Black - parade PAID

8. Dunks - PHZ 4136 - Sunset Orange - Parade (if not too low) PAID

9. GizmoGold -G15MO V - Blue - +1 PAID

10. nismoandy - WP06 FNX - Silver - Parade (if not too low) PAID.

11. Rs200 -X5 HPL - GM - Parade PAID

12. Jamez87 - vlz 9272 - gun metal PAID

13. Rich260- OG04LEX- Parade PAID

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yea they do state that however I think even standard Zeds just meet that. They have stated 6" so no one will have any issues. I believe its the same as just driving over a grass field so most should be fine. However we can judge it for ourselves on the day, and if anyone feels they are too low, just don't risk it lol :).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

only a couple of weeks to go now guys :). I have now received the tickets and information pack. One thing to note is due to the popularity of the parade this year our club only has 2 entries for this. So on the day I will gather the names of everyone that wants to do it and pull names from a hat. seems the fairest way.

I have also ordered up a few trophies for: Best wheels, Best engine bay, Best bodywork and best overall Zed. and I will provide club members and general public with voting slips. So get cleaning :)

This week I will sitting down and sorting out a convoy route and a local pre meet spot (if anyone is local and knows of a good place, please give me a message) and times. Thanks everyone.

• Like 3

CONVOY AND MEETING POINT

Most of us (If not all of us) are coming from the South east area, so I have tried to keep that in mind. As far as i can see there isn't anywhere great on the doorstep of dunsfold to meet up, so i suggest we all meet at Pease Pottage services at J11 on the M23 and then convoy threw the country lanes together :).

The convoy route if you wish to meet up on the way will be as follows.

Start at Tesco Gillingham (ME8 0GX). leaving no later than 6:45.

Pit stop to meet others at Clacket Lane services (on M25 between J5-J6) should arrive around 7:10. leaving no later than 7:20.

Stop at meet point, for a quick coffee ect and i will hand out passes. Pease pottage services (J11 on the M23. RH11 9YA). Should arrive around 7:40. Leaving no later than 8:00.

Arrive at Dunfolds Park (GU6 8HY). Should arrive around 8:30.

Please let me know if this isn't do able for anyone.

Thanks guys, not long to go now :)

Edited by DDay
  • Like 1

I'm heading down from Shere (so 20 mins away from Dunsfold). Should I meet you guys on the way in?

That's not a problem, to save you travailing over and then back on yourself, the best place to meet us would be at the venue. If you look on a map, right by the entrance on Dunsfold road there is a pub called 'the three compasses' their car park is on the road. so if you wait their as we pass I can hand you your passes and everything. we aim to be there for around 8:30 however could be a bit earlier if the roads are good travelling over. so if you could try be there by 8:20 that would be brilliant.

Edited by DDay
  • Like 1

I'm heading down from Shere (so 20 mins away from Dunsfold). Should I meet you guys on the way in?

To save you travailing over and then back on yourself, the best place to meet us would be at the venue. If you look on a map, right by the entrance on Dunsfold road there is a pub called 'the three compasses' their car park is on the road. so if you wait their as we pass I can hand you your passes and everything. we aim to be there for around 8:30 however could be a bit earlier if the roads are good travelling over. so if you could try be there by 8:20 that would be brilliant.

Thank you! That'll be perfect â˜ºï¸ and thanks for organising it

• Like 1

if anyone else cant make the meeting point please let me know, so we don't end up sitting and waiting there for you thanks :)

My self and james87 are coming from Farnborough so it would be better for us to meet at the pub to :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this :)

I've got a ticket and will see you gents there. Bit late for the stand I assume. Also not cleaned the zed since Austria.....cough cough

Brilliant to here your be there Will. We don't have any spear stand passes that i can give you, however if something happens and someone cant make it I will let you know :).