24 year old

ShawUK

As I said, mine was around £165 cheaper without parents on, neither have any claims or convictions and both have maximum NCB and driving experience. Made no odds though as both are able to drive it 3rd party in the event of an emergency!

Results will vary! Insurance is always a gamble. Alot of insurance companies I spoke did say that the Z had become harder to insure

As I said, mine was around £165 cheaper without parents on, neither have any claims or convictions and both have maximum NCB and driving experience. Made no odds though as both are able to drive it 3rd party in the event of an emergency!

Results will vary! Insurance is always a gamble. Alot of insurance companies I spoke did say that the Z had become harder to insure

That's just for the z for yours ? since strudal has 4 cars on multi it's possible sometimes to get it cheaper if he puts everyone on each car no harm and usually gets the price down. (admiral advised me last year). It's worth trying to hopefully save something :)

Edited by PPod

Just for the Z, again it made no odds as I have another vehicle under my own policy and a third which I can drive 3rd party if needs be, same for them.

Alot of companies have raised the Zs insurance, when going through my list I rang Chris Knott insurance and they wouldn't entertain anyone under 28!

• 2 weeks later...