24 year old

ShawUK

I'm 23 and use Elephant. Had my car since I was 21 and had no problem with them.

+1 for this, I'm 21 and use Elephant, only have 1 years NCB, about to reach 2. They charged me £1300 for a 10 month policy, but it counts as a year with them, so I get 2 years NCB soon, bringing my quote down to around £950 :)

Just compare the meerkat, I was 24 when i got mine and just went with the cheapest one.

It'll be much cheaper next year when you're 25 and have extra no claims bonus.

Its also much cheaper to not use comparison sites.

They give you a good indicator of which company will be the cheapest though, you can then ring them up and usually get even more off.

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses! Seems like I'm looking in the right place then.

Also to the comment above, same quote, same company, was 100£ cheaper going direct.

Also I added my girlfriend who is only 21 as a named driver and it dropped £300! she won't even be driving it!

Anyone know why if I put my polo 1.2L and my 350z on multicar the polo is only £75 cheaper than the z? Cant understand this as the 350z is three times the size of engine.

Edited by PPod

^^^^ yeah very true guess cause the polo is the daily an accident has a higher chance. But just got my insurance today from admiral (23 year old) declared all mods and the 350z came out £257 for the year :) couldn't believe it went over it multiple times and she kept saying yes that's correct.

• 2 months later...
But just got my insurance today from admiral (23 year old) declared all mods and the 350z came out £257 for the year :) couldn't believe it went over it multiple times and she kept saying yes that's correct.

How the f.... lol !!! I'm 30 now and my insurance with nothing but a windscreen claim is £460 odds (can't mind exactly)...and your 23 and less than 300 with mods! Oooft! I'm with Admiral too, this November they better get discounting haha. You must live somewhere with no crime :lol:

^^^^ yeah very true guess cause the polo is the daily an accident has a higher chance. But just got my insurance today from admiral (23 year old) declared all mods and the 350z came out £257 for the year :) couldn't believe it went over it multiple times and she kept saying yes that's correct.

How is that possible..... I'm 32 and admiral quoted close to £700!

I'm 23 and use Elephant. Had my car since I was 21 and had no problem with them.

Funny bunch Elephant Ins

Be 45, driving for 28.

Live in an excellent postcode.

Excellent job category

Never an accident.

No points.

Quote £758 lol

I just renewed with More Than for £280

Edited by Juggalo

But just got my insurance today from admiral (23 year old) declared all mods and the 350z came out £257 for the year :) couldn't believe it went over it multiple times and she kept saying yes that's correct.

How the f.... lol !!! I'm 30 now and my insurance with nothing but a windscreen claim is £460 odds (can't mind exactly)...and your 23 and less than 300 with mods! Oooft! I'm with Admiral too, this November they better get discounting haha. You must live somewhere with no crime :lol:

Got it so cheap as wee had another car enter the policy so that's 5 cars on the multicar now. Also im the main driver for 3 of the cars and my dad and mum are added drivers to them, so that took it down even more and also saying the actual milage i do about 5,000 (instead of puting in 10,000 that I use to say for the sake of it) Postcode is decent also so must help. But remember always do it on the internet then phone up with reference to get it cheaper never just straight phone up lol. Managed to save my gran £192 for her yearly quote last week and she wouldn't of known any better too as she always does it on the phone.