Anyone selling 370z white

formatzero

I'm thinking about selling mine its a 2012 GT Edition 7speed auto but has 34k or so , wont be for a couple of months though, its got fair few modifications and is in exceptional condition with lots of reciepts and history ;)

P1020079_zpsw50g4ksu.jpg

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103052-few-pics-of-my-gt-edition-before-it-goes-away-for-winter/#entry1547600

• Like 1

Not a GT but only 19k on the clock http://www.350z-uk.c...370z-mk1-nismo/

:)

For sale now!

Sorry should have said budget up to £20k,otherwise i would have been at your door as soon as you advertised,lovely car.

my local Citroen garage has a white NISMO 370Z in stock. 2014 with 9292 miles, £29231. Full details from salesman Kye Massey, tel; 01623-789789

:lol:

Why so particular with the mileage? Its all about service history these days!

Yes i agree history and condition are all important,however mileage has (rightly or wrongly) always been an issue for me,and i have always found low mile cars easier to sell.

• 1 month later...

Still looking if anyone selling soon !!

I just bought one, collect it Tuesday, so thankfully found it before you did : )

There is one for sale on Autotrader (up North) through Motorpoint I think. If I recall correctly it is a 2013, 6K miles and up for around £21.5K. A little over your budget but if you want a super low mileage car ....

Also keep an eye out on the Nissan web site, browse their used cars.

Although they are 'generally' more expensive than private sales you do get a car that has been properly checked (in theory) and a warranty.

Most private sellers are asking what I just paid from a Nissan dealer so there are some good deals to be had plus peace of mind.

Point to note is that I bought my 350Z from a main dealer and lost around £500 in two years of ownership so you can get good deals from dealerships if you look hard enough.

Also keep an eye out on the Nissan web site, browse their used cars.

Although they are 'generally' more expensive than private sales you do get a car that has been properly checked (in theory) and a warranty.

Most private sellers are asking what I just paid from a Nissan dealer so there are some good deals to be had plus peace of mind.

Point to note is that I bought my 350Z from a main dealer and lost around £500 in two years of ownership so you can get good deals from dealerships if you look hard enough.

Ok thanks for that.

I just bought one, collect it Tuesday, so thankfully found it before you did : )

There is one for sale on Autotrader (up North) through Motorpoint I think. If I recall correctly it is a 2013, 6K miles and up for around £21.5K. A little over your budget but if you want a super low mileage car ....

That car has dropped 1.5k since being put up for sale! I'm watching autotrader like a hawk lol :p It was also at the Burnley dealership at some point :p!

That car has dropped 1.5k since being put up for sale! I'm watching autotrader like a hawk lol :p It was also at the Burnley dealership at some point :p!

Yes i had noticed the price drop so enquired,but there are a few other charges so the price goes up to nearly £22.5k !!There is a 14plate Nismo near me for £24.5k with similar mileage,if i had the extra wonga thats where i'd be heading B)

Yes i had noticed the price drop so enquired,but there are a few other charges so the price goes up to nearly £22.5k !!There is a 14plate Nismo near me for £24.5k with similar mileage,if i had the extra wonga thats where i'd be heading B)

Really - w

The one I just bought had only been for sale for a few days then suddenly dropped £2K. I was interested at the original price so immediately pounced. The sales guy was quite surprised that it had been dropped but reckoned that they, and many other dealers, benchmark their prices against others that are for sale at the time. I guess it is possible that the drop in the Motorpoint car price caused the drop in the one I have bought. I did think that since they had dropped the price they would take the mickey with my px value but they actually gave me a good px price which was £1K more than WBAC etc.

I cant believe that many of these cars are selling for anything close to their advertised prices , 350's and 370's generally seem overpriced imo

I guess it,s because there are not that many for sale,103 on Autotrader tonight,if you factor in preferences in spec,price etc it narrows choice considerably.

I cant believe that many of these cars are selling for anything close to their advertised prices , 350's and 370's generally seem overpriced imo

I guess your going to always get your dreamers and chancers, but,

I've had my 370z for about 6 weeks now and was watching the prices since the start of the year,

Compared to the other car i was watching which was an Audi TTS (until i saw sense) you can get a lot newer lower mileaged 370z than the Audi,

If you want to see really overpriced cars check out the price of The Jeep Wranglers which was what I owned before my Zed, ive seen standard 2002 Wrangler TJ's advertised for £10+k.

• 2 months later...

This is a bit of a bargain

http://www.autotrade...soc-cars-twt001

12,500 miles for £24,500 - mk 1 Nismo (which is the nicer looking marque imo)

Think that's officially the cheapest I've seen a Nismo for in the last 6 months.

Yes looks good,sadly my budget is under 20k, was told by a friend in the motor trade that 14 plate Nismo had gone up £150 in this months CAP guide !!