Junction 17 Cars

bigfoot

• 5 months later...

I've tried to purchase 3 cars from junction 17, went to have a look at a 350z, basically got pied off because I was a young lad. Then went to have a look at two 370's and they wanted to charge the world. Even made an offer on the phone for one and he said he'd ring me back in an hour. That was about 6 months ago and still waiting for that return call. Bunch of stuck up idiots with average cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think they are trying to sort their selves out as they have a customer service person now. They have replaced my roof for me under warranty as it started to split. I was kept informed along the way with all info needed which was nice ðŸ‘

I think they are trying to sort their selves out as they have a customer service person now. They have replaced my roof for me under warranty as it started to split. I was kept informed along the way with all info needed which was nice ðŸ‘

You know what if that is a sign of a garage actually taking on some feedback and doing something about it then fair do's to them

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1