Problems filling up

NWZ

Anybody else have a problem filling right up to the brim? For the last week when I fill up to the clicks and the gauge is only showing 3/4 full. I reckon I'm losing about £10 a tank which is a pain if I'm doing long journeys.

To give you more of an idea, filled up from nearly empty yesterday, dte read 80 miles, cost £45.00, dte now says 330 miles. Sounds about right but what happened to the 60? 70? litre tank (can't remember what size it is).

Help!

Had a bit of trouble this morning, but it was the usual scenario. I tend to pull nozzle out a bit to one side to ensure an air gap down the side and then fill up ok, right up full according to the gauge.

I've noticed this on a few cars and it tends to be at the same garage pumps that cause a problem and not the car.

Filling up with fuel is one of my pet hates :rant:

• 4 years later...

I've just noticed this as well. I can't fill the bloody thing up, it seems to go to around 3/4 full.

Persevere with the clicky filling up ?

Nearly a 5 year ..................... "Holy thread revival" :lol::thumbs: (good to see people using 'search' though) :thumbs:

If it gets to the clicks and still says 3/4 full I'd suggest the fuel gauge need fixing. There is a brilliant guide in here somewhere. :thumbs: