370Z GT Edition - Nismo Kit.

nrenz123

Well, the car is now up for sale and has been returned to standard, I'll be very sad to see the car go, the 370Z was a car that I was desperate to own since I first saw one when I owned my 350Z.

On the positive side, I've ordered my new car, from a brand which i've never experienced - BMW, an M140i Shadow Edition to be exact.

New car is due to arrive at the end of August, so this gives me a few months to shift the Zed, worst case i'll just have two toys until it does sell.

I know the 1er isnt to everyone's taste, especially when I think the 370Z is such a stunner, but with the face lift I think it's a cracking looking car.

Going from dyno results, they tend to put out a bit more power that quoted so should be around 350-360bhp and around 510NM of torque - not to be sniffed at.

I went for the auto box and the adaptive suspension with quite a few extras, I drove the manual and auto, both excellent and not a lot between then, but decided on the auto as it's a tad quicker, better on fuel and cheaper to tax.

Should look pretty much the same as this but with the leather interior and black dash trim.

RZsHKZn.jpg

ptccqoy.jpg

PSUjoee.jpg

IZFUP3g.jpg

XoX3pjv.png

Edited by nrenz123

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like my journey with this car will be coming to an end this weekend, I'm taking a deposit for the sale tomorrow and the car should be gone by the weekend which I have mixed emotions about. I'll be sad to see it go but at the same time glad there will be no overlap of the Zed and M140i 

While I wait till August for M140i to be delivered, I have bought myself a little runabout to last me till then, a Corsa C 1.2 SXi, so, for the next few weeks I shall mostly be found loitering in McDonalds car parks :lol:.

I'll still be around on the forum though :thumbs:. I promise I wont bring a Corsa to any meets.

28 minutes ago, nrenz123 said:

You're quite militant against BMW's aren't you? :lol:. I have specced the optional indicator stalks...

Only the 1 series. Dad had one for a company car and we all hated it.

I had an E46 318i for a first car and enjoyed it, until I drove a 370z.

Was a toss up between an E92 m3 or a 370z nismo... needless to say the Nismo was the smarter financial decision

10 minutes ago, nrenz123 said:

What year was the 1 series you had?

Admittedly a '60 plate but still, they aren't exactly pretty. Look like a shoe. The 1 series coupe was okay, but the 2 series is so much nicer