370Z GT Edition - Nismo Kit.

nrenz123

So, I'll update this fully but just wanted to start the thread.

Basically, bought this with 6k on the clock.

OmmYqvP.jpg

6GHVmkS.jpg

Loved the 2015 Nismo, so decided to do this.

cZUPu6L.jpg?1

wcbl0s5.jpgvaTOjdO.jpg5JSoSMQ.jpgHVNxKsW.jpgtpsnMyH.jpgskFlMPc.jpg

I ordered the Nismo rear today so will add pics when its on and painted.

Edited by nrenz123
  • Like 7

Cheers guys.

Unsure on the wheels, I do like the Nismos but they'd cost near £6.5k from Nissan, but i can get around 17% off that.

I'm struggling to find some I like more than the stock wheels.

oeIVz3c.jpg?1

I do like these Work Emotions

14391804684_fe541ad42e_h_zps75cda4e8.jpg

And these

sEGyghC.jpg?1

Edited by nrenz123

Silly money for wheels IMO, coulda bought a mint '63 plate genuine Nismo in the "zeds for sale" section when you add them all up together.

Good luck finding nice wheels that don't break the bank, and keep posting pics :D

Although I prefer the Nismo mk1 styling, the mk2 front end does seem to look good when transplanted onto the standard 370 shape. I would have left the rear as it is though. It would look very individual and less like an attempt to create a replica.

Nismo LM GT4 wheels in black look very good on white 370s (but not easy to come by!).

Edited by sipar69

good luck with getting the wheels you are after. forgestar who make them are a bunch of tossers, I currently have a set on my 350z. upon delivery from the US one was damaged which ups refused to accept liability for as it didnt meet there packaging guidelines. forgestar said they would offer a slight refund in order to cover the repair, also 3 out of the 4 wheels had areas of paint missing; they wouldnt even supply the colour code for me to get paint mixed over here!

I personally wouldnt go anywhere near them, if i were you id go for the works wheels.

rant over ;) on the other hand car is looking very nice!

Elliot

• Like 1

These are from the US so may not be the same as the UK;

HEM23-1A47H - 2009 - 2013

HEM23-1A40H - 2014

HEM22-6GA0H - 2015

Give Gary @ Humphris an email via the second link above and he'll be able to sort you out.

So, I'll update this fully but just wanted to start the thread.

Basically, bought this with 6k on the clock.

OmmYqvP.jpg

6GHVmkS.jpg

Loved the 2015 Nismo, so decided to do this.

cZUPu6L.jpg?1

wcbl0s5.jpgvaTOjdO.jpg5JSoSMQ.jpgHVNxKsW.jpgtpsnMyH.jpgskFlMPc.jpg

I ordered the Nismo rear today so will add pics when its on and painted.

Out of interest, are you just leaving a gap where the daytime running lights go or planning to fit them?

The prices aren't toooo bad really. Silly things like the badges are overpriced though!

Speaking of which, parcel just arrived with the final one i was waiting for.

Full house.

tFadhMv.jpg?1

The anniversary badge is actually cheaper that the standard 370Z badge!

Edited by nrenz123

It would be interesting to know the total cost of sourcing and fitting the bumper (minus painting). I find myself wondering what my Mk1 Nismo would look like with a Mk2 front end. A dog's dinner possbily, but it's an interesting proposition that I might think about doing in a year or so to keep things interesting. :)

The front bumper is around the £420 inc VAT before any discount. That includes the red accents and other inserts, doesn't include NISMO badge or DRL. With discount, around £350.

http://www.the370z.com/exterior-interior/95060-2015-nismo-bumper-2009-sport-possible.html

Pretty sure toward the end of that thread there is a few pics of a early nismo with the new front end.

Sorry last question. I noticed in your parts list thread that there are a lot of small parts/attachments that go behind the bumper and which don't appear on your list. Is that because you reuse the parts already on the car?

For the front or rear?

For the front the only part I haven't been able to source is a bracket for the front impact sensors. I have fixed these in place manually.

The rest is completely bolt on.

I think you may require a new under tray as yours in longer, saying that it may be an extension piece.