The little things you love about your Zed?

HEADPHONES

a shed, nope not offended yet.....lol, i saw a youtube of one in Poland and i think they were more rare a few years ago, so it did get lots of looks, i saw like 3 in essex and a 370 so they must be popular down there as they have the roads for it.

I like the fact its different and not too common around my area, ive seen 1 in my area in the last 12 months

Edited by GranTurismoEra

I love the compliments its been getting recently like last week went to tesco and a woman in her late 60's goes oh my god love the look of your 350z. I was shocked to be honest as most people even younger have no clue what it is (also was debadged haha) then she brought her husband out his car for a look and he was like give us a rev please haha no way would I get this with any other sports car.

ive seen a few senior people in type rs etc, i think a lot more are knowledgeable and maybe because they like the old fashioned manual cars unspoilt by computers

I love the fact that the young kids come running out of their houses at 4pm everyday in my area as I'm driving home, they wave their arms trying to get me give it a little blast down the road....sometimes i treat them ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The way it makes me feel. The attention people pay when you drive past.

EG; I was refuelling one time and a guy driving off after filling up pointed to my Z and gave thumbs up.

Always turns heads.

Then there's the sound the V6 makes.

It has a lot of road presence and timeless looks. You wouldn't think it was 13 years old!

Wow. That is EXACTLY my experience too!

^I had something similar. Stopped at a petrol station in Shropshire and the kid behind the counter went 'that your 350z?'.

Yeah.

'2 litre?'

No, 3.5, V6.

'Oh, my mate has the 2l version. I'll tell you what I told him - shoulda got a GTR'

.....ok mate.

Hahaha.

I still love the fact that after I've parked up and walked away I'll still look back and think "yeah - that's one helluva car"

After 9 years and a third world debt of expense during my Zeditus journey I totally agree with you.

One tiny thing that I only noticed today - maybe it's just mine but the steering wheel isn't quite round. It's got 2 little notches just below the 9 and 3 o'clock that are in the perfect position to slightly support the base of the driver's hands

I love the looks of the front end. My parking space faces my kitchen window and front door and the amount of times I've tripped over the kurb staring at my own car....

Neighbours can't help but laugh at me!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I love the fact that people think its worth a hell of a lot more than it is. When i was changing the wheels on drive yesterday i got whistles from some young lads and a fella a few doors up shouted over. Wow nice car i bet that cost a lot

Errr not realy same as wifes fiesta