SuperPro Diff Bushings

SHEZZA

I'm contemplating replacing the diff bushings as the subframe bush has split and is leaking. I've had a search and found that the whiteline bushings are a common replacement. Then I came across the SuperPro ones and quite fancied them as I already have them for the banana arms. Any experience/ thoughts on these would be great thanks.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/251885410098

I've used super pro in the past, currently have whiteline on all my front arms are they're sound, being a fair bit cheaper than the SP they are great quality, much better than the cheaper stuff.

I have a full set of new diff bushes actually, will be selling them as I'll be fitting solid ones.

The whiteline ones I have are black.

Not sure if thats an old or newer picture.

I remember reading something about the whiteline ones not being as harsh due to the holes.

Either will be firmer than standard rubber ones and well outlast them too.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/suspension/whiteline/whiteline-differential-bushing-kit-350z-370z-g35-g37-p-5801.html

Edited by cascade88

Yep the whiteline ones are black now , I did a lot of research before buying some for mine but as Rob said both are good , the super pro ones have very slightly more NVH than the whiteline ones according to what I have read. Avoid the Energy suspension ones I've not read good reports on these

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, SHEZZA said:

No not yet, still in the to do list. :wacko: Funny you should mention it though, as I was looking into it again this morning. 

The superpro ones are pretty good, I have them and would recommend.

• Like 1