MOT Time soon almost a year with the Zed!!

bezza1121

Realised had the Zed now for about 9 months already! almost 20,000 miles later she works a treat. But as with anything needs a service and MOT Soon.

The only minor issues I have had is the boot strut loosing pressure. Car gets used a lot as a runaround as well as commuting and for fun partner refuses to drive in the evenings as she does loads of driving for her job so the poor zed is relied upon quite heavily

Apart from this pretty much everything on it has always been maintained on time with previous owners looking at records and with my self I make sure I do the work required and my friend will do a check up on the car before MOT.

But one thing I'm not sure about is the clutch fluid it actually looks quite clear... Looking at the reservoir the fluid has always been over the max mark by a couple of mm I'm guessing this is acceptable. The bite on the clutch is very good and it has never crunched gears one little bit. But the reason I am questioning the fluid is because (not sure whether temperature related) I don't know If I'm going bonkers but I could swear the clutch pedal is sometimes a bit inconsistent in it's feel as in sometimes it's a lot softer and sometimes a lot harder, can't quite put my finger on it reading the forums sounds like possible fluid, slave or master cylinder you know that gut feeling when you think something is on it's way out. Has anyone else had this similar issue with their clutch.