O Dear

zed 1990

I had half considered going to look at this with the idea of changing it back to rays and a less horrific exhaust if the rest of the car checked out. Knowing it's been up for a while could potentially be worth a lowball offer?

• Like 1

Problem is Jowan if you budget say £2k for new wheels, tyres and exhaust. You might as well just spend the extra on a car with rays and other exhaust already on and the extra money will get you a lower milage example to boot that hasnt previously been owed by someon with 0/0 vision

Don't some exhaust systems come with pipe inserts/ spacers to fit a 350gt skyline? Looks like they have put them on to the 350z making the system too long.

Looked up the regulations on exhausts. They are perceived to be a hazard if they protrude beyond the bodywork, just about legal I think but somewhat unsightly

Pete

Wheels are a very personal thing.

Some like big lips.

Some like concave.

Some like 19s.

Others like to go large with 20s.

But I think even the original owner didn't realise how "odd" those exhaust tips would look until fitted!

Probably ordered without seeing them fitted to a Zed or at least I hope that is the case.

Then again it must be a custom made job as I can't see any company making a batch of these thinking they're going to fly off the shelves.

In which case shame on the exhaust place.

By all means show the man a selection of tips.

But don't give the option that is the equivalent of choosing a "Pinocchio" nose for a nose job :lol:

• 1 month later...