A BIG thank you to Colin

Will370z

Enjoy your extra time available to you buddy. Great to have had somebody within the group to look up to whether being just a good friend or just for help and advice, as and when required. Take care buddy and don't be a stranger. :) :) :)

• Like 1

Thanks Colin for the time and effort you have put into the meets/events i have attended :#1: .

Just because your giving up your Admin duties i don't think my 350's road rash will be reduced on future road trips ;)

Edited by Ken
  • Like 3

Just because your giving up your Admin duties i don't think my 350's road rash will be reduced on future road trips ;)

Wait... you can keep up with Colin?!? :lol::stir:

Ask Ken about how he found his little drive in the A45 up there :drive1

All the best Colin! As has already been said on here, your input to the Forum and Club has been simply awesome and it's been a pleasure to meet you and June and also a pleasure to have spent time trying to keep up with GUNS on the various meets that Lydia and myself have attended B) I'm sure we will see you around in the future.....just stick a "Z" badge on the back of that A45 :teeth: