Bumblebee has a big brother.

GT4 Zed

Finally I got my GTR. I've been looking since the end of 2014 for the right car and got frustrated. Ended getting the M3 V8 as a stop gap. It worked well as I had it for 1year and 4mibtgs and sold it at cost. I found this GTR in mid Jan and after extensive research on history pulled the trigger. I insisted it had to be perfect in every way but I collected it so after 3 tries I approved it yesterday and brought it home with me. All I can say is devastating!!!! Comfort, presence, noise, power, poise/ grip and more. Nothing like the extended test drive on a wet day where I had to be cautious.

It also highlights how good bumblebee(my 350z track car) is right now from a braking and handling point of view! And when I get her fully sorted with more power it will it this Godzilla for breakfast.

Anyway specs:

2009 GTR

Private plate

I'm third owner from new.

FSH from Nissan SVM/Litchfield/kaizer

Sub 40k miles

Litchfield stg 4.25 @ 650bhp

Ecutek Remap

Mines intake and other bits I have to confirm

Miltek header back decatted xhaust

Switchable maps including the ludicrous pop and bangs map.

Super lightweight forged TSW nurburgring wheel

Alcon rotors on pagid RS29 pads

Eibach ARB and springs

Fast road/track SVM geometry

Gearbox circlips upgrade.

Missed other stuff I'm sure but will update.

No frills just pure focus to driving performance

Only needs the updated Ecutek V5 software

Reflash.

Some pics on pic up. Will get more later

994EC6E5-3AE7-4B75-A7B6-5C8F7FFC9FAE.jpg

730EE99E-02A4-4833-9C88-3B66BC39F328.jpg

26F789D8-6467-4C02-908C-B6AAE3D3C964.jpg

Edited by GT4 Zed
  • Like 16

Thanks pips! I'm working this weekend/all next and at work at the moment so will only begin to workout the limits next weekend which thankfully I have off.

Targa florio cars are one of the most professional outfit I've dealt with and their selection of cars is impressive. I was looking at an ultima GTR they have for sale and Tom one of the lads there offered me to take it out for a spin but I declined as it was getting dark and that thing is so damn wide and low. I've driven them a few times and I almost got one.

I'll be at the breakfast meet tomoz and hopefully will figure how all the buttons work🙀

• Like 1

Curveball, didn't see this coming :scare: Very cool and glad your still keeping the Z, Just wish you would post pics when you work on it :lol:

Wouldn't hold your breath on the pics mate, Bennet would turn up late to his own funeral :lol:

• Like 3